Removing remnants of Kaperky Internet 2012

vbimport

I have recently bought Kapersky internet 2013.

At the beginning of the installation, the software asked me to remove 2012, which I did. On reboot it indicated that 2012 was still present and would not install. I contacted Kaperky and they supplied me with a small software prog, that checks if kapersky, is there. Obviously it was still there. then they gave me a prog, that digs deeper into the pc, and that came back showing that kapersky or traces were still there. So what do I do now. they wanted to put teamviewer on, but i declined as thath was now giving permission to unknown getting into my computer.

What I require is someone out there to help me identify and remove the traces entirely.

How do I do this?

A google search for “kaspersky removal tool” suggest the following page at Kaspersky Support:

Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products (kavremover)

Disclaimer: I have never had any Kaspersky software installed, so this may or may not work

Hey Dragemester,

Thanks Bud! I t is much appreciated.

They (Kapersky) gave me something like this, but it didn’t work, unless I am an idiot and did not use it properly… but nevertheless you saved my day!

Thanks again.

PS: What does ‘Dragemester represent or mean’?

Regards,

Ivan

I always use Revo Uninstaller when removing anything and - so far - have never had to resort to after-the-fact add-on uninstall fixes (that should have been included in the vendor’s original uninstaller, after all).

Thanks for that info. I will keep it mind.

[QUOTE=skihi;2682758]PS: What does ‘Dragemester represent or mean’? [/QUOTE] Looky here:

In addition, DrageMester is the term I chose in Danish for the Dungeon Master term (i.e. Game Master) in Dungeons & Dragons.

[QUOTE=skihi;2682643]I have recently bought Kapersky internet 2013.

At the beginning of the installation, the software asked me to remove 2012, which I did. On reboot it indicated that 2012 was still present and would not install. I contacted Kaperky and they supplied me with a small software prog, that checks if kapersky, is there. Obviously it was still there. then they gave me a prog, that digs deeper into the pc, and that came back showing that kapersky or traces were still there. So what do I do now. they wanted to put teamviewer on, but i declined as thath was now giving permission to unknown getting into my computer.

What I require is someone out there to help me identify and remove the traces entirely.

How do I do this?[/QUOTE]
Go to their website they make an uninstall tool.

i like what i read, i don’t have time to slash the tees or put the dot on i’s, so therefore i appreciate what you have given as an explanation of your namesake.

I like that of your dining room.

I have to admit that I think ahead of myself, and it tends to tumble me from time to time.

Time to time I have not, because I am afraid… unless one can convince me that I am safe… Lord God my king.