Removing gaps from TAO cd

Sorry guys, apparently there is still confusion about what my question is! I know how I can solve my problem with Nero, CoolEditPro or EAC, just wanted to know if there is an automated tool which does the things I have to do in Nero manually, automatically! Because I think this is not an uncommon problem, I expected some tools to be available out there who can solve this problem!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

BTW, I still don’t understand how I can burn ‘with limitations’! As far as I know this is not possible with the burning software I use (Nero, CloneCD, EAC, Feurio) The thread Wookie is referring to is just explaining how to create a cue-sheet (that is: set index0 and index1 just like you would do in a cue-sheet). To my knowledge you can’t physically split a file in Nero (that is: Nero, here is a wav file, burn it, but leave out the first 2 seconds and the last 2 seconds).

As far as I know there is no such tool around but the web has tons of resources! Actually I have not understood your problem you can actually tell nero to cut away first 2 seconds and last two seconds but you have to do it manually. (BTW I wanted to send you an email privately but i was not able if You want you can send me one to have yuor address.).

@Upp3rd0G

To my knowledge you can’t physically split a file in Nero (that is: Nero, here is a wav file, burn it, but leave out the first 2 seconds and the last 2 seconds).

This task seems to be also impossible for Cuesheets / Cdrwin.
By example you can’t leave data out from any bin / wav files.
All data has to be written - but of course you can arrange this data by using sub-indices in different ways.

Originally posted by little-endian

This task seems to be also impossible for Cuesheets / Cdrwin.
By example you can’t leave data out from any bin / wav files.
All data has to be written - but of course you can arrange this data by using sub-indices in different ways.

Okok, I’m busy at the moment but I promise you to write a howto 2day ok? :slight_smile:

I’m curious to know how it can be done! I’m waiting!

Well, I created some time so it’s done. You can find it here.

And Upp3rd0g, I don’t think there’s a prog which can remove the gabs and create a DAO the way you want it to be. (which must be a very easy method if I’m right!? ;))

Thanks a lot!