Remove yahoo toolbar

vbimport

I need to get rid of this,i tried everything i went to add remove programs,system restore…all files deleted what next? :a :a :sad: :sad:

Click on the Google logo to the left of the Toolbar search box. Choose ‘Uninstall’ or ‘Help’ and then ‘Uninstall’, and then press the ‘Uninstall the Google Toolbar’ button.

He wants the Yahoo bar removed.

Try:
o - Changing browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox (always a good move ;))
o - Installing the latest IE then the latest Yahoo! Toolbar and uninstall it how it is explained in the help/support.
o - Scan your computer for Ad-Aware or corrupt/missing registry files.

If you’re running WINXP SP2, simply go into Internet Explorer’s Tools menu, then “manage add-ons”… and deselect the toolbar. :slight_smile:

get hijackthis http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip
click “do a system scan and save a logfile” copy & paste the log

??? Wasnt that the title of the thread?

:wink:

Oh My God, My worst fear I’ve become retarded!

Another version of the solution:
In the IExplorer, right-click on the main toolbar (where File, Edit, etc. are located). Uncheck the Yahoo bar. That does sometimes work :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=kikibug;1092771]Another version of the solution:
In the IExplorer, right-click on the main toolbar (where File, Edit, etc. are located). Uncheck the Yahoo bar. That does sometimes work :-)[/QUOTE]
That works for me. However, I’d rather remove it from my computer than just disable it. Is there a way to actually get rid of this insideous varmint?

Your better doing a search on the net to remove that yahoo malware toolbar. Plus this thread is over 4 years old and not longer has any response to it.