Remove music from video, keep conversation hearable

vbimport

is there something i can used to drop the music out my my home made video it was shot with my phone n i uploaded it to my desktop i can hear us talking over the loud music that was playing

Welcome to the forums robertcarr48.

If you want to remove the music and retain the conversation, that is very difficult with amateur level tools.

You might be able to demux the audio out of the video and work with it in an audio editor like Audacity, but filtering out the music with custom filters will likely distort or muffle the conversation.

Hi [B]robertcarr48[/B] and welcome to MyCE :flower:

Do you mean take all the audio out and just leave the video? What type of file is it; there are lots of programs to separate out audio and video.

(edit: Kerry got there first! :wink: )

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2642691]Hi [B]robertcarr48[/B] and welcome to MyCE :flower:

Do you mean take all the audio out and just leave the video? What type of file is it; there are lots of programs to separate out audio and video.

(edit: Kerry got there first! :wink: )[/QUOTE]
hi its a video i shot with my phone then i emailed it to my self but the music n the back ground is really loud n that stops us from hearing ourselfs i only wanted to noif i can drop the music only

You can limit to some frequencies but in general the loud music has KILLED all other noises.