Remove FBI warnings menu?

Hi all,
When I read the instructions for DVDFab, it says there is a menu to remove FBI warnings, etc. I put a DVD in that has the warnings, and I have pathplayer enabled. However, I do not see the menu that allows me to skip the FBI warnings, etc. Is there something else I ahve to do to enabled this?
Thanks,
Brian

hi briansin,

You don’t say which version of DVDFab your using but if you look at the “read first” notes you will see a Beta Version 4.0.0.8 (as of 7th Nov)

– i believe it’s only this version that has the ability to remove these PGC’s such as the warnings so you will need to ensure you have this version downloaded installed.

Assuming you do, try looking in the common settings, small gear icon torwards the top right of the menu bar – this is where all of the changes can be made for DVDFab.

I’ve not downloaded 4.0.0.8 myself yet so hope this points in the right direction — I’d expect there to be a check box or something that say’s “remove PGC’s” — also read the sticky as I think you can only do this in a couple of modes within DVDFab

btw – welcome to the forum

Hi briansin,

DVDFab uses a method to determine annoying PGCs like FBI warnings.

1. The PGC doesn’t contains buttons.
  2. All cells’ play time are less than 20 seconds.
  3. There is no cell command.
  4. There is no infinite still cell.
  5. The “skip to next program” operation is prohibited.

So, DVDFab will kill the playback of PGC which matchs the criteria. It may be FBI warnings, or other annoying things, but sometimes FBI warning can not be detected with the criteria.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

On many older DVDs the FBI/Interpol warning(s) are distinct titlesets with 30-45 second running times; I don’t think the new feature would be able to remove these, but they are easy to spot and remove in Customize mode.

[QUOTE=signals;1926558]On many older DVDs the FBI/Interpol warning(s) are distinct titlesets with 30-45 second running times; I don’t think the new feature would be able to remove these, but they are easy to spot and remove in Customize mode.[/QUOTE]

how can you spot them in custom mode? what should i look for…thanks

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;1926713]how can you spot them in custom mode? what should i look for…thanks[/QUOTE]

Preview each title until you see it.

use main movie