Remove ad

vbimport

I have been getting this message constantly. “Ad by saveron | Close This Ad”.I went on an info page they put out on how to get rid of it, but does not work. A real pain in the butt. Anyone else had this happen? Any ideas how to get rid of it? T.I.A.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2732315]I have been getting this message constantly. “Ad by saveron | Close This Ad”.I went on an info page they put out on how to get rid of it, but does not work. A real pain in the butt. Anyone else had this happen? Any ideas how to get rid of it? T.I.A.[/QUOTE]

Did you boot to Safe Mode with Networking and see if you could malware scan for it and remove it? Also I posted some help on how one can edit the PC “hosts” file to block ads from coming through and taking over your screen. Did you read through that discussion that was started?

I also recommend using the host file.
I wasn’t using it to its potential until coolcolors posts in the link.
With a little help form coolcolors I think the Host file is working well for me.

I’m still using AdBlock Plus as well & no conflicts between them I can detect.

I still would like to get rid of the “Follow Us” pop up that appears when I come by this site for a minute & don’t log in. It is just a gray pop up with only Follow Us & not even the icon.

You have probably accidentally installed an irritating (malware) browser plug-in called saveeron.

To remove it entirely from your system, take the following steps-

1. Uninstall saveeron via the add/remove programs applet in control panel or with the uninstall program of your choice (e.g. Revo or Geek).

2. Reset your browser/s to default settings.

3. Run a scan with AdwCleaner and remove whatever nasties it finds.

4. Run a scan with Junkware Removal Tool and remove any additional nasties that it finds.

[Assuming that you have a decent anti-virus program, your system should then be free of saveeron and any other malware.]

1. However, to be sure of this, you should then run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware free.

use adblock plus

[QUOTE=Horst_XP;2735144]use adblock plus[/QUOTE]

That hasn’t proven to be very effective…if you didn’t read what I posted on posting #2 is far more effective and you don’t have to install 3rd party software to do what a PC hosts edit will do.