Reliable command line Win2k utility for RAW-mode image extraction from CD/DVD?

vbimport

Can anyone suggest the command line utility that can extract RAW sector data from CD\DVD to single-image file on HDD?

I need it to write a script in WSH java-script or even simple batch file…

the main idea is: to protect CD\DVD one can use a very effective technique.

1. extract CD\DVD to a single file
  2. Use QuickPar on it (Reed Solomon base utility to create a recovery record) of e.g. 10% of it, then burn or store this parity files on reliable media…

so after that even if CD\DVD losts at most 10% information (due to destruction, scratches or else), You can recover it… Recently I ve tested it and it works: i paint a dot at DVD disk after performing these operations and Used ISOBuster to recover image in raw mode. after that i repaired it with PAR-files and it was recovered successfully.

So, RAW files have stable, hardware\software independent structure so only thing you need is an appropriate program…

I used Isobuster with its IMB file mode to extract RAW sector data from the test DVD, then merge parts like copy /B <file1> <file2> … Then I used CloneCD program to make the same RAWQ mode file. command fc /B image1 image2 showed that these images are identical. Using Alcohol 120% showed the same…

It is very good result! Now the main question: Does there exists reliable CMD (command line) utility that can automate this task: DVD - > image -> Par-files? I can use sendkey method in WSH for Alcohol, for example, (windows script host) on JAVA script but it is not the easiest way…

All I need is to use CMD to create RAW image file. But I’ve found only GUI programs or CMD only for ISO or UDF formats not for RAW. Any ideas? Can NEROCMD do this?