Reinstallling Easy cd creator 5:

vbimport

Hey everyone ,My name is Jerry and my question is regarding Roxio easy cd creator 5. I recently had to do a total system restore of windows xp pro on my laptop and now I can no longer install the software. The software was already preinstalled on the pc when I bought it ,so it doesn’t come with the disk. I was smart enough to backup my files but ,there is no install utility attached with the other related files for the program, so I think I am out of luck, unless you guys can help me out. Thanks

[QUOTE=Jerry121;2075146]Hey everyone ,My name is Jerry and my question is regarding Roxio easy cd creator 5. I recently had to do a total system restore of windows xp pro on my laptop and now I can no longer install the software. The software was already preinstalled on the pc when I bought it ,so it doesn’t come with the disk. I was smart enough to backup my files but ,there is no install utility attached with the other related files for the program, so I think I am out of luck, unless you guys can help me out. Thanks[/QUOTE]

If you did the restore from original cd/dvd that you created from the laptop cd/dvd creator it should’ve contained all the factory installation programs. Otherwise you will have to go out and buy that program itself. You should contact the laptop company or who preinstalled your laptop to get the original install disc to it restored back onto your laptop. That is the only option your left with right now. Also creator should’ve had a protected partition where all factory laptop had a place where it had a image of the preinstalled setup from where you could’ve created a restore cd/dvd from-did you check there after you did your restore or prior to restore?