Reinstalling of OS

vbimport

dears
I have Sony VAIO VPCEB36FG with corei3 processor (500 GB+4GB Ram) installed with Win 7 premium 64 bit.I want change OS to Win7 Ultimate 32 bit.I have lisensed version of Win7 Ultimate 32 bit.I have a lot of software wich supporting 32 bit.Pls help me with a solution.

:disagree::cool::iagree::p:sad:

What problem are you having?

No problem, just click here.

Your official software will probably work flawlessly on the 64bit Operating System, but to make absolutely sure you should consult the manufacturer.

You can use Windows Anytime Upgrade to upgrade from one 32-bit version of Windows 7 to another OR from one 64-bit version of Windows 7 to another, but you can’t upgrade from a 32-bit version of Windows 7 to a 64-bit version of Windows 7 or vice versa.

[QUOTE=kmvc75;2546927]dears
I have Sony VAIO VPCEB36FG with corei3 processor (500 GB+4GB Ram) installed with Win 7 premium 64 bit.I want change OS to Win7 Ultimate 32 bit.I have lisensed version of Win7 Ultimate 32 bit.I have a lot of software wich supporting 32 bit.Pls help me with a solution.

:disagree::cool::iagree::p:sad:[/QUOTE]

If that is a full version of the O/S make sure you get the correct drivers from the manufacture so that after you install the O/S you can load the drivers to make it work. W7x86 will and should work just fine just remember your RAM might be less then your 4G under the previous x64 configuration though. I use x86 programs in W7x64 Ult without no problems. It’s the older XP programs that aren’t certified to work under 7 that will or will not load or work correctly. But if I were you I would keep it w7x64 you would have to buy it but you will keep the 4G under x64 rather then loose the extra ram under w7x86…