Registrations gone

My registrations for life have gone and my new blu-ray registration is gone I am now on trial version since I loaded 6.0.2.2. Now I cannot use the program at all. Anybody have a solution?

[QUOTE=bedecc;2301975]My registrations for life have gone and my new blu-ray registration is gone I am now on trial version since I loaded 6.0.2.2. Now I cannot use the program at all. Anybody have a solution?[/QUOTE]
I’m assuming the obvious and you don’t have your regkey(s) to click on and load?
You can retrieve your regkey here:

http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Yes I saved my reg keys and used them but the one for my lifetime only reset the DVD to DVD not DVD to Mobile. The Blu-ray to Blu-ray did nothing. I did a clean uninstall and started from scratch and got the results mentioned above.

[QUOTE=bedecc;2301978]Yes I saved my reg keys and used them but the one for my lifetime only reset the DVD to DVD not DVD to Mobile. The Blu-ray to Blu-ray did nothing. I did a clean uninstall and started from scratch and got the results mentioned above.[/QUOTE]
I’m not sure exactly when, but Fengtao consolidated the regkeys
Go to the link I posted, retrieve your “[I]new[/I]” Fab 6 regkey.
Enter and restart the program and you should be good to go

No joy. Still no lifetime DVD to mobile and and the blu-ray to blu-ray 3 year I bought still show as trial versions. I’m thinking of going back to 5.x and start there and work up through the chain that I did and see what happens. But right now I’m done for the night.

[QUOTE=bedecc;2301998]No joy. Still no lifetime DVD to mobile and and the blu-ray to blu-ray 3 year I bought still show as trial versions. I’m thinking of going back to 5.x and start there and work up through the chain that I did and see what happens. But right now I’m done for the night.[/QUOTE]

For what it’s worth, in a recent thread, Fengtao acknowledged that there is a problem with the reg. keys recognition, and indicated it’ll be cleared up with the next release.

Your keys are still valid, and all will return to normal (or as normal as it gets) with the next release.

OC

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=maineman;2301983]I’m not sure exactly when, but Fengtao consolidated the regkeys
Go to the link I posted, retrieve your “[I]new[/I]” Fab 6 regkey.
Enter and restart the program and you should be good to go[/QUOTE]
This is the best we can do for now Tom. Your advice is solid. If what you posted doesnt work , it will just have to be fixed in the next Beta, or I am am sure Fengtao will come up with a solution.:wink: