Registration?

I tried the 30 day trial version of the DVDFab platinum version and decided to purchase it…but I cant get the registration key to work…I put it in and it says thanks and that it will restart the program…it does restart but doesnt change anything and it still asks me to purchese DVDFab to continue. All I am doing is copying and pasting the enormous registration key from my email…am I doing something wrong??? I’m new to the forum thing so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!:bow:

[QUOTE=dajones722;2272298]I tried the 30 day trial version of the DVDFab platinum version and decided to purchase it…but I cant get the registration key to work…I put it in and it says thanks and that it will restart the program…it does restart but doesnt change anything and it still asks me to purchese DVDFab to continue. All I am doing is copying and pasting the enormous registration key from my email…am I doing something wrong??? I’m new to the forum thing so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!:bow:[/QUOTE]

The email that was sent to you should have an attacthment which is a registration key you can drag and drop it on your desktop which you can then just double click on it :smiley:

Also click do not show this page again on the reg. page after you once reg it

Still not working. I copied and pasted the registration key from the one they sent me via email…it takes it when I enter it but I still get the message at the top when I open DVDFab that my trial period is up and gives me an option to purchase…this is really gettin old…Ive tried calling and the two people I got I couldnt understand a word they were saying…this is really frustrating…hope I didnt purchase a bad product…

Calling? Who are you calling?

[QUOTE=dajones722;2273463]Still not working. I copied and pasted the registration key from the one they sent me via email…it takes it when I enter it but I still get the message at the top when I open DVDFab that my trial period is up and gives me an option to purchase…this is really gettin old…Ive tried calling and the two people I got I couldnt understand a word they were saying…this is really frustrating…hope I didnt purchase a bad product…[/QUOTE]

Why don’t you just open the email that DVDFab sent you and “Drag and Drop” the registration Key that is attached to it and just double click on the reg key , also are you saying you called China since that is where DVDFab is located :confused:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2273469]Calling? Who are you calling?[/QUOTE]I think he meant Element5.

[QUOTE=dajones722;2273463]Still not working. [B]I copied and pasted [/B]the registration key from the one they sent me via email[/QUOTE]
Don’t copy/paste it. You need to run the .reg file as Stormjumper noted: