Registration problems with any ccd version

vbimport

i have downloaded clone cd 4 from elby.de and paid for and received my reg key, but it does not work - any ideas.

You should contact Elby about this. :wink:

Hope you work things out, CCD is a great program :smiley:

Maybe he didn’t buy his key from them.
No other reason why he would ask here.

Keys are easy to get. there is no other way original stuff does not work

you ’ ve got a point vishtaspa , but clone cd is a great piece of art , don ’ t you think so ??

bye

My Registration Key doesn’t work

We recommend using “Copy & Paste” in order to avoid making mistakes entering the registration code. All key codes generated by us are tested and do work. If you have trouble with your key code please contact: support@elby.ch.

My Box-Key doesn’t work

The key for the “Box-Version” does only work when installing CloneCD directly from the CD. Copying the setup file to HDD and install will not work, as well as using the download setup version. The installed “Box-Version” can be updated with “Online-Version”.

robertzimmer,
Clone CD is a great software but i really sometimes think why is all this nescessary. its protections vs cracks all the time. its a game that will go on for a long time. but i must admit even though i dont do all this (simply cause its unaffordable for me) it feels great everytime a protection is bypassed.

i tested clonecd some time and i got a registration key, i typed everthing in the registration form and it worked
but after 21 days i opened ccd and it sayd i was not registered. i tried my key again but it doesn’t work anymore.
please help.

Originally posted by eliminator_5
i tested clonecd some time and i got a registration key, i typed everthing in the registration form and it worked
but after 21 days i opened ccd and it sayd i was not registered. i tried my key again but it doesn’t work anymore.
please help.

Please contact Elaborate Bytes support, or the company you have purchased the key from.

:confused: I just updated to version 4 of cd clone and was told that my registration should have carried over like it always has. I get it updated and now my registration is gone and I don’t have it writen down anywhere. what should I do?

Edit:

yodem’s post has been moved here - FP

uh oh…
you remember the window
“LOST KEY WILL NOT BE REPLACED”
“BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN YOUR REG. CODE OR STORE IT ON A FLOPPY DISK.”
Something like that…? :eek:

Olli will :stuck_out_tongue: the $$$ that you are going 2 give him again…
woohoo for Olli :smiley:

Maybe there’s someway to get your key back?
Like e-mail elment5? :confused:

PM Olli for support :smiley:

hi

i saved my key carefully!
i wrote it down and when i formatted my hdd it works but it doesn’t after 21 days…

so it must be a bug in ccd or in my regedit or somewhere else
i’m using win me. probably this is the reason???

Originally posted by eliminator_5
[B]hi

i saved my key carefully!
i wrote it down and when i formatted my hdd it works but it doesn’t after 21 days…

so it must be a bug in ccd or in my regedit or somewhere else
i’m using win me. probably this is the reason??? [/B]

It is pointles to discuss this problem here. Contact support@elby.ch to resolve this issue.