Registration of DVD Fab

I downloaded the dvdfab program a while back and recently purchased the upgraded platinum version but when I go to use it, it keeps asking me for my registration key which I keep copying and pasting but then it does not upgrade me it sends me back to the registration page. Then I end up using the trial version of which I only have 20 days left. I paid $70.00 for this upgrade and backup discs but I can not get them to work correctly. Can anyone PLEASE help me?

[QUOTE=DanieleSturmer;2032499]I downloaded the dvdfab program a while back and recently purchased the upgraded platinum version but when I go to use it, it keeps asking me for my registration key which I keep copying and pasting but then it does not upgrade me it sends me back to the registration page. Then I end up using the trial version of which I only have 20 days left. I paid $70.00 for this upgrade and backup discs but I can not get them to work correctly. Can anyone PLEASE help me?[/QUOTE]

Hi DanieleSturmer
If you was using DVDFab as a trial and it ended before you entered the registration key you should do a clean uninstall using the steps below in my signature, there are steps for both XP and Vista.
After you re-install DVDFab just double click on the registration key it will activate the program,…you do not have to copy and paste

[QUOTE=DanieleSturmer;2032499] Then I end up using the trial version of which I only have 20 days left. I paid $70.00 for this upgrade and backup discs but I can not get them to work correctly. Can anyone PLEASE help me?[/QUOTE]

just double click your reg key and dvdfab platinum will restart with the registered version. Also what exactly will not work for your backup discs

Moved to DVD Fab forum.