Registration of 7026

vbimport

Have I missed the thread or is it just a problem with me, which is always more than possible.

Anyway my key does not work with this new version, it states it is good and will restart the app, but it always shows that it is a trial version. Anyone have this problem. Thanks.

[QUOTE=copyless;2503901]Have I missed the thread or is it just a problem with me, which is always more than possible.

Anyway my key does not work with this new version, it states it is good and will restart the app, but it always shows that it is a trial version. Anyone have this problem. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It seems there are others, try reverting back to v7025 beta as others have done and wait for a fix…
I myself don’t have this issue.

Thanks for the reply Storm, after I posted this I did find the 7026 discussion where a problem was reported. Before I posted this, I reverted back to 7025 to make sure it was a problem with this version, and it was.

For whatever reason this version on my machine shows as new, so I actually have a 30 day trial, so I am still using 7026 as the trial and before it ends I am sure there will be a new one that is fixed, or at at that time I will revert back.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

[QUOTE=copyless;2503915]Thanks for the reply Storm, after I posted this I did find the 7026 discussion where a problem was reported. Before I posted this, I reverted back to 7025 to make sure it was a problem with this version, and it was.

For whatever reason this version on my machine shows as new, so I actually have a 30 day trial, so I am still using 7026 as the trial and before it ends I am sure there will be a new one that is fixed, or at at that time I will revert back.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do agree Fengtao will get this fix ASAP :iagree:

and you enjoy the rest of the week and have a great weekend my friend :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

This issue has been fixed in v7027 beta-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0-2-7-beta-out-310151/ :cool: