Registration Keys

vbimport

Help

I have purchased life time keys twelve months ago and now I am told the key for dvdfab burner is now expired why??? when this is a lifetime key.

Help Help Help!!!

[QUOTE=marky1907;2724403]Help

I have purchased life time keys twelve months ago and now I am told the key for dvdfab burner is now expired why??? when this is a lifetime key.

Help Help Help!!![/QUOTE]

DVDFab does not sell anything called dvdfab burner! Can you provide the website purchase link? Also have you tried joining the DVDfab member section on their website using the email you used to purchase the program with.

The member section will tell you what you have and when it was purchased and for how long it good for.

registration key issues would have to contact DVDfab contact us on their website as we are all users just like you and not DVDFab staff

[QUOTE=AGJ;2724405]DVDFab does not sell anything called dvdfab burner! Can you provide the website purchase link? Also have you tried joining the DVDfab member section on their website using the email you used to purchase the program with.

The member section will tell you what you have and when it was purchased and for how long it good for.

registration key issues would have to contact DVDfab contact us on their website as we are all users just like you and not DVDFab staff[/QUOTE]

I bought DVDFab8 on 13/7/2013 and the key was for never expire but can not now use it as it says expired. why???

Have you tried to go to the DVDFab as AGJ mentioned ?
Here is a link http://www.dvdfab.cn/

What version of DVDFab are you having trouble with ?