Registration info Feurio!

vbimport

Does anyone still have the classifications to program the registration codes in the right boxes from the registration-dialogue Feurio! (to automatically fill in the right boxes by copy/paste).

I have a basic image from my harddisk wich I often restore, so if you can help me with a example (from the text).

To do this in the dialogue Personalise Feurio!:
Just copy the text into the clipboard and then press the button “Paste from clipboard” from the dialogue Personalise Feurio! to fill the data automatically

Thank you

Originally posted by PeterS
Does anyone still have the classifications to program the registration codes in the right boxes from the registration-dialogue Feurio! (to automatically fill in the right boxes by copy/paste).
Is it a tough job to do it manually ? :bigsmile:

Originally posted by BoSkin
Is it a tough job to do it manually ? :bigsmile:

I have edit the the first question above to make my question clear. I hope you can help me.

Thank you

I have a basic image from my harddisk wich I often restore, so if you can help me with a example (from the text).

To do this in the dialogue Personalise Feurio!:
Just copy the text into the clipboard and then press the button “Paste from clipboard” from the dialogue Personalise Feurio!
to fill the data automatically

See, I still don’t get what connection there is between your basic image and the registration ?

It is clearly said there as follows :

If you got the registration via email, just copy the text into the clipboard …and press the button.
All data will be filled in automatically.

Did your get your key by email ? If yes, why don’t you just do it the way it’s written there ?
So, as you might remember, my Q was like : what’s the problem to fill it in manually ?
All you have to do is to fill in your name, company name, serial number and license code. That’s it !
Is it hard to do it manually ? What kind of program do you want for this ? :confused:

Please learn more about it here > Feurio!® Registration / Order

[B] See, I still don’t get what connection there is between your basic image and the registration ?

It is clearly said there as follows :
Did your get your key by email ? If yes, why don’t you just do it the way it’s written there ?
So, as you might remember, my Q was like : what’s the problem to fill it in manually ?
All you have to do is to fill in your name, company name, serial number and license code. That’s it !
Is it hard to do it manually ? What kind of program do you want for this ? :confused:

Please learn more about it here > Feurio!® Registration / Order [/B]

No, it isn’t hard to manually but I want it to do so if you get your key by email with copy and paste. Feurio! is not in the basic image from the harddisk so I have to installed manually if I have restore this image and I want to use this program Feurio!. I hope that it is clear why I want to have a example (key by email). I am sorry if it isn’t clear now, with my bad Englisch it is verry hard to make the right question. Sorry. I consider to delete my post.

I only want a example from the key by email so I can use this to fill in my own registration info Feurio! by (one action) copy/paste. My be anyone still have a example

I only want a example from the key by email so I can use this to fill in my own registration info Feurio! by (one action) copy/paste. My be anyone still have a example
Dear Peter,

I was kinda suspicious about your queries yet failed to think of you this way.
See, what you’re asking for is an illegal matter and nobody @this site would ever provide you with this kinda stuff.
Sorry, mate, but you have to have/ buy your own key for the registration.
Besides, Feurio’s demo version functions perfectly without being registered.

Sorry Boskin, I can’t make it clear.

I don’t want a key from anyone at all! I want a model so I can use it with my own key to fill in one action (copy/paste).

I have sent a message to delete my whole post because I can’t delete by myself. I am diapointed that I can’t make it clear with my Englisch. I don’t want this kind of debate, I hope that I have this write clear.

Sorry, Sorry.

Sorry Boskin, I can’t make it clear.

I don’t want a key from anyone at all! I want a model so I can use it with my own key to fill in one action (copy/paste).

I have sent a message to delete my whole post because I can’t delete by myself. I am diapointed that I can’t make it clear with my Englisch. I don’t want this kind of debate, I hope that I have this write clear.
Sorry, Sorry.

Peter,

sorry for my misunderstanding. I’m not sure whether there’s such a model or not ( all that is written there ).
Once again, all you have to do there is to fill in mentioned by me 3 or 4 rows .
You just don’t have to have a template for that. Why would you ?

As for deleting your mail, click on the edit/delete button in the right lower corner of the post >
check the “Delete ?” box in the left upper corner of the opened window and hit the “Delete Now” button on the opposite side.

:wink:

Left it open because I was not sure what this was about, but could not find anything illegal. From your reply I understand that my assumption was correct.

If I understand you correctly, the situation is as follows:

You have a clean install disk image (Ghost/DriveImage or similar program). In this clean image Feurio is not included (for example because you only have Windows installation with all updated drivers in this image).

When you restore the image (every so often Windows requires this unfortunately), you have to install Feurio manually afterwards, because it is not included in the image.

To make this process more automatic, you would like to find a way that all serial and personal information is filled in automatically, so you can just click a button and when you return from your coffee, the whole program is installed in full.

(Please correct me if I misunderstood you in this)

I don’t think this is possible. Perhaps you could write a *.reg file in which all registration info is included. But I doubt this will work during the installation of Feurio and the program won’t install without the information entered during install.

Perhaps in this respect it is better to make an additional image in which Feurio installation is included (and any other program you would install righth away after having restored the image). You would then have more images with different setups. Depending on your plans you can then choose which image you restore (for example, basic Windows install for testing purposes and full install for total system recovery)

I hope this helped in clarifying things.

Nevertheless, I still wonder what’s the problem with filling in this [COLOR=indigo]Registration Data ?

Automatically, in the mail tool, select the whole text and press Ctrl+C and then press the Paste from clipboard button.
Why don’t you try this one othewise ?[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Left it open because I was not sure what this was about, but could not find anything illegal. From your reply I understand that my assumption was correct.

If I understand you correctly, the situation is as follows:

You have a clean install disk image (Ghost/DriveImage or similar program). In this clean image Feurio is not included (for example because you only have Windows installation with all updated drivers in this image).

When you restore the image (every so often Windows requires this unfortunately), you have to install Feurio manually afterwards, because it is not included in the image.

To make this process more automatic, you would like to find a way that all serial and personal information is filled in automatically, so you can just click a button and when you return from your coffee, the whole program is installed in full.

(Please correct me if I misunderstood you in this)

I don’t think this is possible. Perhaps you could write a *.reg file in which all registration info is included. But I doubt this will work during the installation of Feurio and the program won’t install without the information entered during install.

Perhaps in this respect it is better to make an additional image in which Feurio installation is included (and any other program you would install righth away after having restored the image). You would then have more images with different setups. Depending on your plans you can then choose which image you restore (for example, basic Windows install for testing purposes and full install for total system recovery)

I hope this helped in clarifying things. [/B]

Thank you verry much, you have understood what I want to do. Indeed i want the process more automatic and I want a document/model (key received by email from Feurio) without personal data so I can use it during install manual Feurio! with my own key. So the process is more automatic and I can with two clicks (copy/paste) my own data fill in the Registration info Feurio! Thats what I want with a model/example without personal data.

Da_Taxman thank you for your assistance and your time to help me.

Thank you verry much, I am sorry I can’t do it better with my Englisch

Indeed i want the process more automatic and I want a document/model (key received by email from Feurio) without personal data so I can use it during install manual Feurio! with my own key. So the process is more automatic and I can with two clicks (copy/paste) my own data fill in the Registration info Feurio!
Have you yourself ever tried this one metioned twice ? :

If you got the registration via email, just copy the text into the clipboard
(in the mail tool, select the whole text and press Ctrl+C )
and then press the Paste from clipboard button.
All data will be filled in automatically.

:confused:

I rest my case.

[B]Have you yourself ever tried this one metioned twice ? :

:confused:

I rest my case. [/B]

Yes and Yes.

I haven’t the right registration text (layout) to do this!!!

That what I only want to have: The right registration layout!

Thanks for help, but I found the solution at my own. ;-))

BosKin, I know it’s hard to understand if you talk to someone like me who can’t speak English very well.

Best Regards,

PeterS

Thanks for help, but I found the solution at my own. ;-))

BosKin, I know it’s hard to understand if you talk to someone like me who can’t speak English very well.

Glad you did it !

Peter, nothing’s wrong with your English, you’ve no reasons to be ashamed of it.

Cheers ! :wink: