Region Free DVD burning

vbimport

Hi
I am wondering if anyone can help me with region free dvd burning.
I am region 4 and have changed my computer 4 times to burn other regions, but if I change it once more it will stay on a region that is not mine.
I have bought some region 1 dvd’s and bought and downloaded several free programs including Clone dvd, AVS4, dvd shrink, dvd region free, dvd decrypter etc., but I still cannot burn these dvd’s as a message keeps coming up saying that the drive is set to the wrong region, and to change it, which as I have said, I can’t do. I have chatted with dvd shrink and followed their instructions, but still no good.
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Champannie

[quote=Champannie;2177477]Hi
I am wondering if anyone can help me with region free dvd burning.
I am region 4 and have changed my computer 4 times to burn other regions, but if I change it once more it will stay on a region that is not mine.
I have bought some region 1 dvd’s and bought and downloaded several free programs including Clone dvd, AVS4, dvd shrink, dvd region free, dvd decrypter etc., but I still cannot burn these dvd’s as a message keeps coming up saying that the drive is set to the wrong region, and to change it, which as I have said, I can’t do. I have chatted with dvd shrink and followed their instructions, but still no good.
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Champannie[/quote]
Ok the program you are looking for is called[B]anydvd hd[/B]
It runs in the background and lets you back up your dvd’s as region free but you still need a program to compress the movie so it fit a 4.7gb dvd and another to burn to dvd. You can get [B]dvd next copy Ultimate[/B] as it compresses and burns to dvd, it removes the region coding too. Now [B]dvdfab gold or platinum [/B]is very good too and just so you know they all give you a free trial period to try and see if you like them.

Thank you very much for your reply.
I have any dvd ,but I also have a problem in that although I purchased this and have a key, since re-formatting my computer and downloading it again, a message comes up saying my trial period has expired and to purchase the product, even though the key says the product is activated, so I am trying to sort that out at the moment.
I was just looking at dvdfab, and had not heard of the other one you suggested, so your input is really welcome, and I will look at that also.
Whilst waiting to sort out anydvd, I have downloaded a free software dvd43, which is supposed to do the same thing, and does, providing you are putting the correct region dvd in the computer.
once again, thanks, and I’ll post how I went when I sort out the problem
Regards
Champannie

[QUOTE=Champannie;2177513]Thank you very much for your reply.
I have any dvd ,but I also have a problem in that although I purchased this and have a key, since re-formatting my computer and downloading it again, a message comes up saying my trial period has expired and to purchase the product, even though the key says the product is activated, so I am trying to sort that out at the moment.
I was just looking at dvdfab, and had not heard of the other one you suggested, so your input is really welcome, and I will look at that also.
Whilst waiting to sort out anydvd, I have downloaded a free software dvd43, which is supposed to do the same thing, and does, providing you are putting the correct region dvd in the computer.
once again, thanks, and I’ll post how I went when I sort out the problem
Regards
Champannie[/QUOTE]

Your key registration problem has to be emailed to Slysoft support they are the one to contact on that matter.