Region Codes

vbimport

I have two region two DVD that I cannot successfully copy so that they will run on region 1 DVD players. I’m sure this is “operator error”, but I can’t find the magic combination. I have copy a no region dvd to a no region dvd and from a no region dvd to a region 1 dvd. Same result. The setting in anydvd have everything checked???

[QUOTE=frankcop;2597006]I have two region two DVD that I cannot successfully copy so that they will run on region 1 DVD players. I’m sure this is “operator error”, but I can’t find the magic combination. I have copy a no region dvd to a no region dvd and from a no region dvd to a region 1 dvd. Same result. The setting in anydvd have everything checked???[/QUOTE]

That will not work nstc won’t play pal format what your trying to do is going to need a region free player to work and also one that plays both region format nstc and pal. So you will either need a region free player or your going to have to have a region one player and region 2 player. Nstc and Pal are not exchangeable formats.

If I might say that user names sounds like “Frankfort Cop”…should use a better name if you expect future help…

99% of the European and/or Chinese brand dvd players can play both pal and ntsc dvd’s to a pal output.

Unfortunately almost no US dvd players can play pal to a ntsc output.

Your best bet is to try and find some cheap Chinese brand dvd player that is capable to put out an ntsc signal.