Refresh dvdfab?

Hi, I have a question.

Is there a way that I can REFRESH DVDFAB? Meaning. if I finishing ripping 1 DVD and wishes to rip another, I must close DVDFAB and reopen it for 2 ripping of another DVD.

This is a little cumbersome.

Thank you

[QUOTE=Sea Monster;2281508]Hi, I have a question.

Is there a way that I can REFRESH DVDFAB? Meaning. if I finishing ripping 1 DVD and wishes to rip another, I must close DVDFAB and reopen it for 2 ripping of another DVD.

This is a little cumbersome.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Strange[B]!![/B] I don’t have to do that, all I do is pop in a new DVD and DVDFab scans the new disc and I click start
I don’t have to close it at all mater of fact I’m in the middle of doing a movie that has 38 disc in the set :bigsmile:

part of my routine is always removing the disc’s from the drives before clicking finish and not inserting the new disc’s until after clicking finish.

this may or may not make a difference, just a habit. :slight_smile:

Dear StormJumper & troy512,

Thank you for your replies.

StormJumper: That was what I understand it supposed to do but I tried many times doing like that, but the DVDFAB could not “scan” the new added DVD.

It seems, the DVD from the 1st rip still “show” on DVDFAB. (ie:- I could see the Preview of the first movie on DVDFAB).

I remove the 1st disk and placed the 2nd disk, DVDFAB does not do anything. The NEXT icon is greyout. If I execute another DVDFAB again, the system hang. I had to close the first DVDFAB via Ctrl-Alt-Del, and re-execute DVDFAB, then, it will continue to scan the 2 DVD.

Actually, this has happened in all versions of DVDFAB, I realized I needed to close DVDFAB before executing another DVDFAB…[B]or can DVDFAB ripped several DVD concurrently, without taxing the CPU rescources?[/B]

troy512 :- Thank you. That is a good habit, but it seems to be that StormJumper can rip several DVD at once using DVDFAB…is that possible??? Or am I mis-reading this post?

Thanks

yes stormjumper does rip multiple dvd’s without closing and reoping dvdfab. i do as well, just using the method i explained.

might also try going to the read tab in settings and UNcheck the box at the bottom that says “do not eject source disc when finished copying” so when it finishes reading it will eject and after read/write it should reset because the drive is empty(does for me anyway) I’ve noticed this problem before but setting it like that fixed it.
hope this helps.

[QUOTE=riptorn;2281558]might also try going to the read tab in settings and UNcheck the box at the bottom that says “do not eject source disc when finished copying” so when it finishes reading it will eject and after read/write it should reset because the drive is empty(does for me anyway) I’ve noticed this problem before but setting it like that fixed it.
hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
Thank you…kindly