Reflash pioneer dvr-110d

hello all,

i just need some help trying to reflash my dvr-110d back to an earlier firmware. I tried to use DVR-Flash(DVDFlash?) but have no idea how to use it.

Just so you know, I am using the latest firmware 1.41, and since i upgraded, my dvd drive is a lot slower when burnig cd’s, it uses more buffer run prevention, the actual write speed has fallen to 1x, and once the program has stopped due to the slow write speed.

Need help.

hello all,

i just need some help trying to reflash my dvr-110d back to an earlier firmware. I tried to use DVR-Flash(DVDFlash?) but have no idea how to use it.

Just so you know, I am using the latest firmware 1.41, and since i upgraded, my dvd drive is a lot slower when burnig cd’s, it uses more buffer run prevention, the actual write speed has fallen to 1x, and once the program has stopped due to the slow write speed.

Need help.

Post the result of the Nero CD-DVD Speed burst transfer test, you need a disk with some data in the drive to run the test. It should display about 27 MB/sec.
Check the DMA settings of your source and target drive.

This 1x issue does not need to be the firmware’s fault. Could it be that DMA is disabled?

That’s why it comes with an instruction/guide! :rolleyes: