Reedit Previously Created DVD

vbimport

Hi,

I use Vegas Movie Studio to create home movie dvd’s. I have a few that I’d like to reedit and in some cases combine with other videos but no longer have the source files. What would be simplest method.

I’m not apposed to buying a commercial product if that’s necessary, but this is a one off satiation so it wouldn’t justify spending too much.

Thanks

Take your pick,

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/video-editors-mpg-dvd

Don’t discount using the payware, either. Most have a generous (21 day) trial period…

convertXtoDVD is a perfect program, you can just have a try!
With convertxtodvd, you can convert and burn all your videos to DVD.

Would convertXtoDVD also convert from the DVD format to either mpg2 or avi. I need to reedit DVD’s I previously authored.

[QUOTE=Dave1111;2129786]Would convertXtoDVD also convert from the DVD format to either mpg2 or avi. I need to reedit DVD’s I previously authored.[/QUOTE]
You don’t want to convert anything. Re-encoding will degrade your video. Use a tool that will edit without re-encoding. TMPGEnc-Author is such a tool, and has a free trial.

lemoncy is apparently a spammer. How can I tell? First clue: registration date. Second: number of posts. Third: Suggests (paid) software that has nothing to do with the problem. Fourth: His other post is for Pay-Ware that has nothing to do with the problem it was posted in…