Reduce Ripping Time(s)? Corrupt Rips?

Ripping: 13 Minutes. (AnyDVD Ripper)
Encoding: 9 Minutes. (DVD Shrink)
Converting: 9 Minutes. (VOB2MPG)
Total: 31 Minutes.

Questions:

1. The first thing I want to ask is, can this process be faster?
  2. The second, is there one program that can do all of this?
    Other programs that I have tried but not worked.

The current programs:
-AnyDVD Ripper
-DVD Shrink
-VOB2MPG

The other programs I have tried:
-Any DVD Converter Professional
-DVD Decrypter
-DVDFab 5
-HandBrake
-OJOsoft Total Video Converter
-TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress
-Videora Xbox 360 Converter
-Xilisoft HD Video Converter

What is it being played on:
-My Operating System: Windows Media Center 2005 (Updated).
-My Xbox360 + Windows Media Center (Updated with Fall 07 codec updates).
-Xbox360 w/Windows Media player has a very small list of working formats. -While the Xbox360 can play many, the Xbox360 in conjunction with the Media Center is dramatically less. (MPEG2, WMV).

Impossible to do all with DVD Shrink: Here’s why.
By default, director commentary audio takes priority over the film audio. So in order to fix this, you have to disable the commentary files. Doing this makes the final video corrupt to some extent. The video at this point is finished making the DVD Ripped VOB files into 1 VOB file. I then rename the VOB file into an MPG file extension. The video can not be played on PC, but you have no ability to fast forward or rewind, plus the video file is not playable on Windows Media Center. In order to fix this, a second program has to be brought in to correct this. VOB2MPG converts the VOB file generated by DVD Shrink and makes that file into a MPG that CAN be read on both my Windows Media Center and my PC (allowing me to fast forward etc).

Impossible to do with: DVDFab 5: Here’s why.
Not only does the actual RIP take forever, in order to convert it into an actual readable format (like WMV), takes HOURS, not minutes. Even then the quality isn’t as true as the original DVD.

The other converters/rippers all have given me trouble in the past and I see little reason to dig them back up and try them again unless someones got a good idea on how to reduce the amount of stuff required for a good rip.

[QUOTE=Coldkilla;2209933][B]Impossible to do all with DVD Shrink: Here’s why.[/B]
By default, director commentary audio takes priority over the film audio. So in order to fix this, you have to disable the commentary files. Doing this makes the final video corrupt to some extent.[/QUOTE]
Unless you do a set preferred streams in re-author mode the first stream in the vob will be played by default. Also removing a stream will not corrupt the final video at all, those DVDs run fine on any computer as well as standalone.

Any problems you encounter most likely stem from crappy Windows Media Center.