RedFox not recognizing existing Slysoft customers

A few posts have been deleted from this thread. Personal attacks will not be tolerated at Myce.com and those that think they can disrespect others will find themselves on the outside looking in.

I think it’s clear to most of us that SlyFox is in need of a new revenue stream if they’re to survive. It’s likely that they’d saturated the market at about the same time interest in DVD/BD backups were beginning to wane. Had the SlyRedFox done the honorable thing and appealed to its clientele base by asking for a small renewal fee or donation instead of all this chicanery they would’ve done much better. But to expect those of us who feel burned to take a chance and purchase a second life time license in my view is going to backfire. Even though Giancarla Bettini, was sued and fined $30,000, SlyFox and RedFox are still one and the same. I find it interesting that they’ve decided to relocate to Belize, a country where the U.S has an extradition treaty.

When it comes to dealing with copyrighted material, it is probably wishful thinking that any program can maintain a “lifetime” subscription. “Lifetime” works both ways (i.e. the lifetime of the buyer or the lifetime of the seller). I understand why people are upset but I also understand the reason that the cord had to be cut by the new owners.

Complaining about the matter is a waste of time. Either buy a new subscription or move on. These are your only two options. I am sure most people will get their money’s worth buying a new subscription considering the retail cost of a Blu-ray disc.

The real issue is the willingness to accept their tale of death and rebirth as opposed to what is more likely to be factual. They needed money so they pretended to be a restart, and then denies all previous licences so that they can sell to the same group again. If “lifetime” subscriptions are unrealistic, then why are they offering “lifetime” subscriptions again, and what possible reason could anyone have to trust them?

I don’t think people are here to just complain, I think they’re here to let the SlyRedFox know that they’re on to them.

I am sure most people will get their money’s worth buying a new subscription considering the retail cost of a Blu-ray disc.

And downloading HD movies is less time consuming and more economical than either of those choices.:bigsmile:

You dont know the half of it. Thats why I always say " Do your homework before you talk". But nooooooooooooo. LOL.

CC you really need to read the words on our purchase page “CLOSELY”

Important!
A decrypter is required to work with original Blu-ray source. Check out our decrypter page: http://www.cinexhd2.com/decrypter/

So please state fact not hearsay . Plus My forum was a Reseller and sold a freakin bunch for Sly.

They got credit " Now I am having to explain whats going on to them whom trusted our support of Sly ." Plus our suggestion of the alternative . Im sending to DVDFAB for passkey @ 50% off !!!

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2774805]No one reads before posting anymore do they. Slysoft and your license with them is dead. Move On. As Alan said the Slysoft still works up to a point and will keep working long after that. If you want more OPD access then you will have to buy RedFox to get that option. It’s simple people otherwise go and buy the DVD/BD movies and have your very own copy and no backup in-case it breaks. What does that sounds like? Anydvd HD existed for a reason and will be for a long time-it works even DVDfab and

DVDranger used Anydvd HD do their dirty work least they try to deny this-when they couldn’t theirs to work yet. And still they don’t credit Anydvd HD for this opportunity that they got.[/QUOTE]

But alan, I did my homework and I always do. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Sophocles;2774875]But alan, I did my homework and I always do. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] You do not have all the facts, not even half. To tell you the truth I am sorry they all didn’t go and get better jobs, and left all you naysayers to your own doom. Time for me to go and watch the Cavs and the Raptors. Goodnight my friends.

Yea Alan we know what your going to do, eat a pint of ice cream with a root beer then pass out zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To tell you the truth I am sorry they all didn’t go and get better jobs, and left all you naysayers to your own doom.

Although I would’ve liked a bigger discount for previous LTL owners,I’m definitely not a naysayer…:disagree: :bigsmile:
For myself speaking, I am glad that RedFox took over the torch from SlySoft and that the fox is back…the more decrypters available,the merrier! :bow:

Okay I just awoke from my Ice Cream induced coma.;):bigsmile:

$0.02:
I paid for my LTL at Slysoft some years ago, paid about what 2 years of 1-year licenses would have cost. So I clearly got my money’s worth and I am happy to pay again if it helps keep AnyDVD alive. We’re not talking about very much money here so I don’t understand all the rancor, other than some people are just silly and immature.

1 Like

[QUOTE=roadworker;2774892]Although I would’ve liked a bigger discount for previous LTL owners,I’m definitely not a naysayer…:disagree: :bigsmile:
For myself speaking, I am glad that RedFox took over the torch from SlySoft and that the fox is back…the more decrypters available,the merrier! :bow:[/QUOTE]I have to agree with you i am glad they continued with Anydvd too and I did purchase a new LTL.
I do wish they had given LTL holders a little more than 20% but the way i see it is if they are going to continue they need the income to do so.

I wish they had just set up a donation on the Redfox Forum many of us wanted to donate not for a new key but to support them while they set every thing up.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2774878]Yea Alan we know what your going to do, eat a pint of ice cream with a root beer then pass out zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/QUOTE]

And what is wrong with that

@Alan
Go Raptors GO!

[QUOTE=ILLP;2774941]
I wish they had just set up a donation on the Redfox Forum many of us wanted to donate not for a new key but to support them while they set every thing up.:)[/QUOTE]

Humans are weird. Sometimes they assume people won’t support them, when in reality they will.

(Or sometimes they have issues setting up payment processors & assume they would have just as much trouble receiving donations.)

[QUOTE=Albert;2774945]Humans are weird. Sometimes they assume people won’t support them, when in reality they will.

(Or sometimes they have issues setting up payment processors & assume they would have just as much trouble receiving donations.)[/QUOTE]Your probably right Albert they still are having issues with Visa flagging the purchases and blocking them I ended up using bitcoins after learning how to set it up and purchase one time what I needed from Redfox.

I was too stubborn to call my bank and have them overide my purchase and I am happy I did because I have learned alot about bitcoins and purchasing them and buying what I want it is really pretty simple if you do your homework and I did just that.:slight_smile:

There is also the issue that while most people say they will donate, when the time comes a lot don’t
Look at some of the voluntary donateware software out there and what they also get (Hybrid, BD_RB, MultiAVCHD, etc)

[QUOTE=gonca;2774947]There is also the issue that while most people say they will donate, when the time comes a lot don’t
Look at some of the voluntary donateware software out there and what they also get (Hybrid, BD_RB, MultiAVCHD, etc)[/QUOTE]

You are correct gonca.:iagree:

Still can’t test it and therefore will not pay unless I can test it as AnyDVD HD will not access online DB if DVDFab Passkey is installed. Does not matter if it is not running – will not run if installed. Therefore I cannot test to see if AnyDVD HD will decrypt the US BlueRay of Deadpool. I own the disc; just want a backup copy.

[QUOTE=Love_Renee;2775006]Still can’t test it and therefore will not pay unless I can test it as AnyDVD HD will not access online DB if DVDFab Passkey is installed. Does not matter if it is not running – will not run if installed. Therefore I cannot test to see if AnyDVD HD will decrypt the US BlueRay of Deadpool. I own the disc; just want a backup copy.[/QUOTE]

Then set Fab not to start on boot. Easy