RedFox is now open for business

vbimport

RedFox licencing is now open for business.

https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Just tried…still not working…

Was up and running til some gremlins tookover…because I saw it and was seeing my options til it was disconnected.

Couldn’t resist…so I got my new LTL today…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2774673]Couldn’t resist…so I got my new LTL today…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE] I have to get the cash up. :sad:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2774677]I have to get the cash up. :sad:[/QUOTE]

If I had your money I would burn mine…You have enough cash to burn a wet elephant…LOL

As a SlySoft customer for many years, I was disappointed to see that the ‘Lifetime’ license I had for AnyDVD will not be honored - as will those licenses for the other, related, Elby programs. I almost went ahead and signed up for a Lifetime license for the new RedFox AnyDVD HD program, but I am not yet confident that the new company will be around for that long.
From my point of view, a more sensible and fair deal would have been to grant previous Lifetime license holders a one-year comped RedFox license. Then, we would be both better able to assess the stability of the new company AND would feel validated for having purchased a lifetime license that is no longer honored.

[QUOTE=marindavid;2774727]As a SlySoft customer for many years, I was disappointed to see that the ‘Lifetime’ license I had for AnyDVD will not be honored - as will those licenses for the other, related, Elby programs. I almost went ahead and signed up for a Lifetime license for the new RedFox AnyDVD HD program, but I am not yet confident that the new company will be around for that long.
From my point of view, a more sensible and fair deal would have been to grant previous Lifetime license holders a one-year comped RedFox license. Then, we would be both better able to assess the stability of the new company AND would feel validated for having purchased a lifetime license that is no longer honored.[/QUOTE]Not possible, you are talking about two different entity’s , Slysoft is gone, dead, out of business. If all the developers didn’t get paid and they left for other jobs you would have nothing. Now you want them to work for free for another year? Slysoft fought for years, they were in Antigua and protected. But the AACS-LA decided to use their government contact to pressure Antigua with sanctions. So Slysoft went out of business. The RedFox Project came together from the developers. Everything had to start from scratch. And by the way Slsofts AnyDVDHD which you have still works for 150,000 discs that the decryptions are embedded into the program, You just will not get new updates unless you buy a new license.

…'Tis an imperfect world.
Thanks for the reply, Alan. I plan to take out the new license - just struggling with whether to take a chance on another ‘Lifetime’ one or to be more cautious until things are more formly established.
David

[QUOTE=marindavid;2774731]…'Tis an imperfect world.
Thanks for the reply, Alan. I plan to take out the new license - just struggling with whether to take a chance on another ‘Lifetime’ one or to be more cautious until things are more formly established.
David[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome;)

Mastercard live!
RedFox is happy to announce that we are able to accept payments now with MasterCard.
Thank you for your patience.