RedFox Extends active licenses

vbimport

RedFox has extended the date of the cutoff of the Online Protection Database to Tues May 31 2016. This will only be good for active licenses of AnyDVDHD and AnyDVD.
By the time that date comes RedFox should be actively selling licenses for AnyDVDHD. :iagree: If your date format ends before then, you will not have access to the database.

In my opinion, they will be up and running by next week, so everyone thats going to buy, with have a chance to get their funds together and not have a period of no service.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773306]In my opinion, they will be up and running by next week, so everyone thats going to buy, with have a chance to get their funds together and not have a period of no service.[/QUOTE]I hope sooner then later otherwise the money I saved will be spent before I get a chance here. :doh:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2773314]I hope sooner then later otherwise the money I saved will be spent before I get a chance here. :doh:[/QUOTE]The same here…Redfox better hurry up before I spend my money on something else…:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773306]In my opinion, they will be up and running by next week, so everyone thats going to buy, with have a chance to get their funds together and not have a period of no service.[/QUOTE]Thanks Alan for the update.:):slight_smile:

They’ve been hurrying up since February and now it’s almost May. Maybe they should borrow the speed force from the Red Streak, known as the Flash?:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Johnnoy;2773334]They’ve been hurrying up since February and now it’s almost May. Maybe they should borrow the speed force from the Red Streak, known as the Flash?:bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]Maybe …:clap::smiley:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773306]In my opinion, they will be up and running by next week, so everyone thats going to buy, with have a chance to get their funds together and not have a period of no service.[/QUOTE]

That’s good to hear Alan and it’s great to see things moving on.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I also found out that if you own AnyDVDHD or AnyDVD it will continue to work with over 130,000 DVDs that were made before the end of the cutoff date of Slysofts last download. So noone is going to have to buy unless they want to decrypt new discs after May 31, 2016. This is regarding DVDs, not Bluray that have to connect to the OPD.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773348]I also found out that if you own AnyDVDHD or AnyDVD it will continue to work with over 130,000 DVDs that were made before the end of the cutoff date of Slysofts last download. So noone is going to have to buy unless they want to decrypt new discs after May 31, 2016. This is regarding DVDs, not Bluray that have to connect to the OPD.[/QUOTE]
That’s the good part…and hopefully they will get a downloaded OPD that willl help Offline users whom can’t get internet access where they are should they use laptop for BD burning when not at their home wifi.

^^I’m not sure that’s quite correct Alan. From discussions over at the Redfox forums, AnyDVD HD contains decryption keys for 150,000 Blu-rays. This is AACS encryption, not the CSS found on DVD’s. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/does-anyone-have-a-full-vidcache-bin-file-i-can-use.69041/#post-433428 Look at James’s reply in post #8.

But any Blu-ray with Screen Pass or BD+ protection needs the OPD. Which will be unavailable at the end of next month.

Most DVD decryption will be easy for the old version of AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD anyway, since the vast majority don’t have anything other than CSS. And those with structural protection will also decrypt, until you hit a new release with something extra added to it.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2773358]^^I’m not sure that’s quite correct Alan. From discussions over at the Redfox forums, AnyDVD HD contains decryption keys for 150,000 Blu-rays. This is AACS encryption, not the CSS found on DVD’s. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/does-anyone-have-a-full-vidcache-bin-file-i-can-use.69041/#post-433428 Look at James’s reply in post #8.

But any Blu-ray with Screen Pass or BD+ protection needs the OPD. Which will be unavailable at the end of next month.

Most DVD decryption will be easy for the old version of AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD anyway, since the vast majority don’t have anything other than CSS. And those with structural protection will also decrypt, until you hit a new release with something extra added to it.[/QUOTE] Thats true Kerry if you never want to decrypt a new Bluray or DVD, you can still use the old program and use pot luck on newer DVDs. As of 5/31/16 the Slysoft OPD will be taken offline. You will need a new license to access the RedFox Online Protection Database. I see a lot of new protection with each new blockbuster release, if you are happy with 150,000 old DVDs to decrypt then you are good to go.