[SIZE=2]For general information on content and posting style in this this thread we refer to this guidline for postings in this forum.
The following information can be found on the maufacturers website:
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
AnyDVD HD comes with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies.
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compilant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts 'on the fly'
- Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
Features AnyDVD HD
Same features as regular AnyDVD
Removes encryption (AACS) from Blu-ray Discs.
Removes BD+ copy protection from Blu-ray Discs.
Removes region codes from Blu-ray Discs.
Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party filesystem. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
Latest Version: 22.214.171.124 (2009-05-29)
OS: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/Vista/Vista64
If you find a more actual version then feel free to add it below. Don't forget your post to contain the following information.
- a version number
- a download link
- a changelog (if available)
- a link to the discussion thread in our AnyDVD forum
NOTE: Any posts that are not related to to a new version of this software will be deleted without prior notice.
If you want to get informed about the latest updates then simply subscribe to this thread by clicking here