RedFox Announces Pricing

vbimport

We are very close being able to accept payments and it’s about time to announce our final license model and pricing:

AnyDVD HD
1 year subscription: 59.00 EUR
2 years subscription: 75.00 EUR
3 years subscription: 89.00 EUR
Lifetime subscription: 109.00 EUR

CloneCD
Lifetime subscription: 39.00 EUR

CloneDVD mobile

Bundle discount
2 items: 15%
3 items: 20%

Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD HD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a free 1y RedFox AnyDVD HD license
Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a 50% discount when purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD.
To honor all other AnyDVD license owners we will have a general 20% discount for 2 month.

Thank you for your support and your endless patience…

Ivan
On behalf of “The RedFox Project”

The above has just been announced :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: And if you look back its cheaper than Slysoft.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]We are very close being able to accept payments and it’s about time to announce our final license model and pricing:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]AnyDVD HD[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]1 year subscription: 59.00 EUR[/QUOTE]67.66US

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]2 years subscription: 75.00 EUR[/QUOTE]86US

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]3 years subscription: 89.00 EUR[/QUOTE]102.60US

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]Lifetime subscription: 109.00 EUR[/QUOTE]124.99US

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]CloneCD
Lifetime subscription: 39.00 EUR[/QUOTE]44.72US

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]CloneDVD mobile
Lifetime subscription: 39.00 EUR[/QUOTE]44.72US

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]Bundle discount

Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD HD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a free 1y RedFox AnyDVD HD license
Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a 50% discount when purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD.
To honor all other AnyDVD license owners we will have a general 20% discount for 2 month.

Ivan
On behalf of “The RedFox Project”[/QUOTE]As of 5-1-16 US price conversion rate.

@coolcolors, you forgot to add in the 20 discount for the first 2 months and most probably every holiday from now until the end of life.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773635]@coolcolors, you forgot to add in the 20 discount for the first 2 months and most probably every holiday from now until the end of life.[/QUOTE]
I know but they haven’t released the payment so I just posted what it comes out to be currently as is.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773582]We are very close being able to accept payments and it’s about time to announce our final license model and pricing:

AnyDVD HD

Ivan
On behalf of “The RedFox Project”[/QUOTE]
Let’s see 20% for LTL for 2 months would make it 124.99US now ~100US. Not bad I can do that… :bigsmile:

Disappointing that they don’t offer a special discount for Sly lifetimers!

Oops wait I just looked and it seems that they might, have to look some more:

RedFox AnyDVD HD
1 year subscription: 59.00 EUR
2 years subscription: 75.00 EUR
3 years subscription: 89.00 EUR

RedFox AnyDVD HD renewals:
1y: 24.00 EUR
2y: 40.00 EUR
3y: 54.00 EUR
LT: 80.00 EUR

CloneCD

CloneDVD mobile

Bundle discount

[QUOTE=DukeOfUrl;2773655]Disappointing that they don’t offer a special discount for Sly lifetimers!

Oops wait I just looked and it seems that they might, have to look some more:[/QUOTE]
That where one reply posting gets them into trouble rather then read to the end they just do the instant post gratification and find out reading to the end before posting would do more to inform themselves about the situation first. I didn’t include the discount mainly because the payment isn’t set yet.

Well I guess my discount is 20% which doesn’t get me too excited given Slysoft anyway used to have a 20% discount “If the sun comes up today!”

:wink:

RedFox AnyDVD HD renewals:
1y: 24.00 EUR
2y: 40.00 EUR
3y: 54.00 EUR
LT: 80.00 EUR

I wonder if the 20% discount also applies for this 1…:bigsmile:
If not,there’s not much difference between a ‘new’ LTL license with 20% discount and a renewal.:wink:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2773670]I wonder if the 20% discount also applies for this 1…:bigsmile:
If not,there’s not much difference between a ‘new’ LTL license with 20% discount and a renewal.;)[/QUOTE]
Read this carefully first before posting about pricing…

Post #2

I have been in contact with Ivan to obtain some further info. The following info should clarify all possible scenario’s for slysoft license holders and which discounts apply.
[B]
Case 1: Slysoft lifetime Anydvd HD[/B]

• Default: 1 year free RedFox AnyDVD HD
  • optional choice: If license holder prefers 50% off instead that is possible, but no additional 20% off (bullet point 3)
  • Restrictions: License must be purchased AFTER 2015-12-01
  • Method: Manual processing, license holder must contact support. Due to the manual processing required by staff, patience must be observed when contacting support.

[B]Case 2: Slysoft lifetime Anydvd (Classic, DVD only)[/B]

• default: 50% off on purchase of RedFox AnyDVD HD
  • Restrictions: License must be purchased AFTER 2015-12-01
  • Method: Manual processing through support, customer will receive special coupon. Due to the manual processing required by staff, patience must be observed when contacting support.

[U][B]For case 1 & 2 above[/B][/U]:

• If the lifetime license was purchased [U][B]BEFORE[/B][/U] 2015-12-01 bullet point 3 applies. General 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months.
    [U][B]
    Case 3: Slysoft time-limited non-expired license[/B][/U]
  • bullet point 3 applies: general 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months

[U][B]Case 4: Slysoft time-limited expired license[/B][/U]

• bullet point 3 applies: general 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months

[U][B]Renewal prices are irrelevant at the point in time when purchasing becomes available.
Renewal prices only apply on renewing a REDFOX license. The earliest possible moment is 2017![/B][/U]​

These cases posted above should cover all possible scenario’s for slysoft license holders. If you are unsure which applies to you post in the [U][B]RedFox price announcement discussion sticky topic ONLY[/B][/U]. At which point i will see if your case falls under which category or isn’t covered. I will need basic info only: Date of purchase, expiration date (if applicable) and license type.

Under NO circumstances will i answer PM’s with such requests. I will not respond to PM requests, they will go unanswered!

My post was a (bad? :bigsmile:) attempt to rhetorical criticism…:stuck_out_tongue:
Don’t get me wrong,20% discount is nice,but ATM, I think that some former Slysoft LTL holders are in no hurry to buy a new LTL,as I expect the same discount coming up a few times a year…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2773721]My post was a (bad? :bigsmile:) attempt to rhetorical criticism…:stuck_out_tongue:
Don’t get me wrong,20% discount is nice,but ATM, I think that some former Slysoft LTL holders are in no hurry to buy a new LTL,as I expect the same discount coming up a few times a year…:)[/QUOTE]I thought your post and reasoning is correct not much difference because without a doubt they will run a 20% off a few times a year so IMHO there is no real discount for LTL holders.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2773724]I thought your post and reasoning is correct not much difference because without a doubt they will run a 20% off a few times a year so IMHO there is no real discount for LTL holders.[/QUOTE]
Then don’t use it and leave the discount for the rest of us instead.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2773737]Then don’t use it and leave the discount for the rest of us instead.[/QUOTE]I plan on doing that and I am going to wait at least 4 months before purchasing a new LTL to be on the safe side.

Once Bitten twice shy:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Lets not forget these guys are currently working for nothing. Is it such a terrible idea to support them by purchasing? Might a surge of income make Redfox [U][I]more[/I][/U] likely to survive long term?

[QUOTE=CDan;2773756]Is it such a terrible idea to support them by purchasing?[/QUOTE]

Of course not! And I will probably end up buying a LTL licence again…it’s just that I want to point out that ,while the new company has no financial or moral obligations to longtime SlySoft LTL customers,it should’ve been a nice gesture that previous LTL owners were honored a better deal than SlySoft customers owning expired AnyDvd licenses…:bigsmile:
And yes,I know that longtime customers had more value for money than people who bought a LTL right b4 SlySoft went down,so I can understand RedFox’ move to satisfy those people 1st.
But let’s not forget that the early Slysoft LTL adopters were the 1st people who forked out a decent amount of money to support a product which we expected to become a world class product,but @ that era still had to mature…and still had to get famous…:bigsmile:
But some of us already supported AnyDvd @ that time,so actually,the same developers could get paid back then…while many ‘optical media backuppers’ still used DvdDecrypter or DvdShrink freebies…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=CDan;2773756]Lets not forget these guys are currently working for nothing. Is it such a terrible idea to support them by purchasing? Might a surge of income make Redfox [U][I]more[/I][/U] likely to survive long term?[/QUOTE]I am well aware of that but once bitten twice shy like I said I will wait four months before I even consider purchasing Redfox 109.00 EUROS less the 20& discount is lots of money when you have a family to feed and are not 100% sure of what really happened.:smiley:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2773758]I am well aware of that but once bitten twice shy like I said I will wait four months before I even consider purchasing Redfox 109.00 EUROS less the 20& discount is lots of money when you have a family to feed and are not 100% sure of what really happened.:D[/QUOTE]Short story short no one is asking you to purchase. You can use your old license up to the last available version and that is it. So in the end the choice is up to you to decide. But if you want to keep the R&D and keep the software one should really think hard here. I will pay my due to keep this project going as there is nothing that comes close to it. But as anything this is a worth while software to keep going and to deny that it isn’t when one already has used it for it’s worth is to deny what the time and effort it took to get here.

RedFox should be accepting payments in about 12 hours from now. 7:30 AM EST. Maybe a little before or after. Visa will be accepted.;);):wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2774421]RedFox should be accepting payments in about 12 hours from now. 7:30 AM EST. Maybe a little before or after. Visa will be accepted.;););)[/QUOTE]
Cool…now all it just wait and see… :stuck_out_tongue:

So those in Central time would be about 6:30 AM on May 18, 2016 if that is the release time.