RedFox Announces Pricing

vbimport

We are very close being able to accept payments and it’s about time to announce our final license model and pricing:

AnyDVD HD
1 year subscription: 59.00 EUR
2 years subscription: 75.00 EUR
3 years subscription: 89.00 EUR
Lifetime subscription: 109.00 EUR

CloneCD
Lifetime subscription: 39.00 EUR

CloneDVD mobile
Lifetime subscription: 39.00 EUR

Bundle discount
2 items: 15%
3 items: 20%

Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD HD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a free 1y RedFox AnyDVD HD license
Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a 50% discount when purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD.
To honor all other AnyDVD license owners we will have a general 20% discount for 2 month.

Thank you for your support and your endless patience…

Ivan
On behalf of “The RedFox Project”

The above is cheaper than the old Slysoft pricing. :clap::clap::clap:

We’ve just posted the following news: RedFox announces product prices.[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2016/03/redfox-bz-shadow-1000-95x75.png[/newsimage]

For the past couple weeks RedFox, the company behind AnyDVD has been working diligently to bring things back to normal after the resurrection first happened. This has resulted in 5 interim AnyDVD releases, but users were as of yet unable to purchase or anything was posted in regards to pricing. While purchasing is still not possible, prices have just been posted publicly.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/redfox-announces-product-prices-79285/](http://www.myce.com/news/redfox-announces-product-prices-79285/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Not bad for a lifetime license about $125.00USD today I think the one year subscriptions are a little high though $59.00EU.

I will puchase another lifetime license once i see they are up and running for a few months I want to make sure that they do not get closed down too after a few months my money does not grow on trees.:slight_smile:

I just found this maybe Ivan added it after you posted Alan so it will be less for all for the first two months the way it looks a general 20% off for former LTL holders so about $88.00 USD.

[ul]
[li]Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD HD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a free 1y RedFox AnyDVD HD license[/li][li]Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD licence, bought after 2015-12-01, will get a 50% discount when purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD.[/li][li]To honor all other AnyDVD license owners we will have a general 20% discount for 2 month.[/li][/ul]

[QUOTE=ILLP;2773589]Not bad for a lifetime license about $125.00USD today I think the one year subscriptions are a little high though $59.00EU.

I will puchase another lifetime license once i see they are up and running for a few months I want to make sure that they do not get closed down too after a few months my money does not grow on trees.:)[/QUOTE]

20%Discount for the first 2 months

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773591]20%Discount for the first 2 months[/QUOTE]Yea I missed that somehow…so about $88.00 USD that is a great price in line with the monkey.:bigsmile::bow:

very true, in fact if you compare FULL price for lifetime AnyDVD HD it’s cheaper than lifetime license for passkey DVD + passkey blu-ray (yeah, you need both to be able to do DVD + BD).

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2773593]very true, in fact if you compare FULL price for lifetime AnyDVD HD it’s cheaper than lifetime license for passkey DVD + passkey blu-ray (yeah, you need both to be able to do DVD + BD).[/QUOTE]I can live with the pricing not bad at all once it goes live i will repurchase a new LTL and be done with it they have done a great job with updates for me since way back somewhere around2003- 2004, I bought my lifetime license then later on upgraded to the anyvd hd for $40.00 so i got my moneys worth… no complaints from me I am sure there will be some though as we both know how that goes.

I have a lifetime license for the monkey too for both dvd and bluray but i prefer the Fox.:D:D

I am happy this finally gets an answer, and I find it reasonable :iagree:
I have yet to finding an answer to this question and since it is not totally off topic… Does AnyDVD HD decrypt DVD-A and Blu-Ray True Audio discs?
Since I know most will visit this thread… and so maybe someone even knows the answer to the question :flower:

@Xercus that’s a question probably best asked in the general chat section over at redfox. That way you’ll, get a correct response from the only people that can really tell you for sure.

[QUOTE=Xercus;2773597]I am happy this finally gets an answer, and I find it reasonable :iagree:
I have yet to finding an answer to this question and since it is not totally off topic… Does AnyDVD HD decrypt DVD-A and Blu-Ray True Audio discs?
Since I know most will visit this thread… and so maybe someone even knows the answer to the question :flower:[/QUOTE]

If you want to rip a functioning ISO of a DVD-A, the only thing can do that is DVDFab DVD Copy module in clone mode.

BD Audio discs are nothing special, any BD decryption will handle them.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2773592]Yea I missed that somehow…so about $88.00 USD that is a great price in line with the monkey.:bigsmile::bow:[/QUOTE]

Its about 88 Euro= about $101.00

Everyone, before continuing I would advise to read the following link

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?posts/434204 it will direct to a scenario clarifying post.

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2773676]Everyone, before continuing I would advise to read the following link

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?posts/434204 it will direct to a scenario clarifying post.[/QUOTE]
Or read the posting reposted here.

Read this carefully first before posting about pricing…

Post #2

I have been in contact with Ivan to obtain some further info. The following info should clarify all possible scenario’s for slysoft license holders and which discounts apply.
[B]
Case 1: Slysoft lifetime Anydvd HD[/B]

• Default: 1 year free RedFox AnyDVD HD
  • optional choice: If license holder prefers 50% off instead that is possible, but no additional 20% off (bullet point 3)
  • Restrictions: License must be purchased AFTER 2015-12-01
  • Method: Manual processing, license holder must contact support. Due to the manual processing required by staff, patience must be observed when contacting support.

[B]Case 2: Slysoft lifetime Anydvd (Classic, DVD only)[/B]

• default: 50% off on purchase of RedFox AnyDVD HD
  • Restrictions: License must be purchased AFTER 2015-12-01
  • Method: Manual processing through support, customer will receive special coupon. Due to the manual processing required by staff, patience must be observed when contacting support.

[U][B]For case 1 & 2 above[/B][/U]:

• If the lifetime license was purchased [U][B]BEFORE[/B][/U] 2015-12-01 bullet point 3 applies. General 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months.
    [U][B]
    Case 3: Slysoft time-limited non-expired license[/B][/U]
  • bullet point 3 applies: general 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months

[U][B]Case 4: Slysoft time-limited expired license[/B][/U]

• bullet point 3 applies: general 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months

[U][B]Renewal prices are irrelevant at the point in time when purchasing becomes available.
Renewal prices only apply on renewing a REDFOX license. The earliest possible moment is 2017![/B][/U]​

These cases posted above should cover all possible scenario’s for slysoft license holders. If you are unsure which applies to you post in the [U][B]RedFox price announcement discussion sticky topic ONLY[/B][/U]. At which point i will see if your case falls under which category or isn’t covered. I will need basic info only: Date of purchase, expiration date (if applicable) and license type.

Under NO circumstances will i answer PM’s with such requests. I will not respond to PM requests, they will go unanswered!

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2773760]Short story short no one is asking you to purchase. You can use your old license up to the last available version and that is it. So in the end the choice is up to you to decide. But if you want to keep the R&D and keep the software one should really think hard here. I will pay my due to keep this project going as there is nothing that comes close to it. But as anything this is a worth while software to keep going and to deny that it isn’t when one already has used it for it’s worth is to deny what the time and effort it took to get here.[/QUOTE]I have the Monkey and it does a very good job and it is updated very quickly since the demise of Slysofts Anydvd HD.

Since not one of us really knows what happened other than what the Redfox team has posted on their forum I reccommend that everyone hold off atleast for a month or so before speniding their money.

If the studio’s really shut slysoft down ect. I would hate to see people buy again then be out of Money… with no product again Simple as that to me.

Already got the Passkey yesterday, and won’t for sure buy any product from the slier fox ever in my rest days. Like ILLP said and also plus my recent experience, the Monkey is doing an amazing job, no second to the fox. :flower:

Those who always claim there are no other similars even close to the fox, I know you are just too used to the fox in the past few years (like meself), that it scares you to try anything new. I do understand at this point, but getting used to something does not necessarily mean that THING is the only best out there.:bigsmile:

The bottom line is: those die-hard fox fans will alreays support the fox, no matter what it did in the past, like using the marketing ploy repeatedly to get people buy its LTL licenses, and what it might do in the future, it’s totally okay, after all, that’s what loyalty and die-hard fan really mean; those who don’t like the way what the fox currently is treating its customers, just leave it behind and go out for other options, like Passkey the Monkey, or anything similar from other studios. As to whether or not fox will survive, let it be, no longer our concerns. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2773745]I plan on doing that and I am going to wait at least 4 months before purchasing a new LTL to be on the safe side.

Once Bitten twice shy:bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

The fox won’t get another chance to bite me twice, cause I alraedy have the Monkey. The Monkey is, like you said, doing quite a fine job.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2773721]My post was a (bad? :bigsmile:) attempt to rhetorical criticism…:stuck_out_tongue:
Don’t get me wrong,20% discount is nice,but ATM, I think that some former Slysoft LTL holders are in no hurry to buy a new LTL,as I expect the same discount coming up a few times a year…:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, agree:iagree: I am not hurry at all to buy a new LTL from the fox, actually, I already have Passkey the Monkey, also a LTL one. And you are also right about the discount, 20% less is nice, but not nicer enough to a former SlySoft LTL holder like myself, and that discount will surely be available whenever there is a hoiday season, big or small. So, no hurry at all!:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2773584]The above has just been announced :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: And if you look back its cheaper than Slysoft.[/QUOTE]

Glad the fox finally came up with the pricing details. However, to me, the prices are a little bit pricey, 59 EURO for one year, and 109 EURO for a LTL, compared to Passkey the Monkey’s 50 USD for one year, and 94 USD for a LTL, plus the 50% discount they are currently offering to new customers, I made no hesitation to buy a LTL from the Monkey, which cost me only 52.8 USD for both Passkey for DVD and Blu-ray :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2773593]very true, in fact if you compare FULL price for lifetime AnyDVD HD it’s cheaper than lifetime license for passkey DVD + passkey blu-ray (yeah, you need both to be able to do DVD + BD).[/QUOTE]

Ch3vr0n, I just (yesterday) got a Lifetime license of both Passkey for DVD and Blu-ray for only $52.8, cause the Monkey is offering 50% discount to new buyers of its Passkey:bow::clap:. Am I the lucky one? :stuck_out_tongue: