Today I interrupt a FULL ERASE DVD task (with NERO 6.6), restarting Windows (no reset). And when Windows back, my drive do not read any disc.
I interrupt task, because the erase was in a very high (and abnormal) rotation.
OK, then I do somethings to change the new drive state.
- REMOVE/UNINSTALL drive from Windows (reboot).
- Apply the firmware update again (HS0E)
- Use the EEPROM Util (3.7.2) to a. backup b. reset learnt c. reset HT d. restore e. repair checksum f. upgrade drive (to 160)
- Contact the LITEON IT techsup online, and it says to me that “if the red light still on, nothing more can be done”
- Disable/Unable SMARTBURN and other by SmartBurn Media Check
- Change drive’s jumper sett
- Turn on the drive only with power cable
- Boot a Live CD OS, UBCD, etc. (my BIOS is boot seq ok)
- Clear the laser canon
- Turn on the drive without some internal flat cable off
Yes, my BIOS see the drive OK.
No, when I put any disc, nothing happens
Please, somebody help me at this hard time!
The drive is imported from USA, with more than a one year of (caryfull) use