Recovering removed links

vbimport

As my nick states I’m a rookie when it comes to Nero. I have been keeping an archive of critical data on a cd at work and after 14 multi-sessions have finally succumbed to a disaster…it appears ‘someone’ - let’s call them work colleague! :frowning: decided to click on the options ‘remove files from compilation/remove deleted files from compilation’ and I have now lost all my valuable data. :a

I am able to see the data (greyed out) if I open session 14, however when I open up the latest (15) all I see if the current data and a few files from previous sessions…PLEASE is there anyway to recover this data??? :confused:

Originally posted by nerorookie

PLEASE is there anyway to recover this data???
Search for ‘data recovery’ here - the 2nd button on the right.

EasyRecoveryâ„¢ Professional

GetDataBack - Data Recovery

FinalData

:smiley:

Hi BoSkin thanks for replying, how’s the weather in Sweden?

I was under the impression those tools you kindly provided links to were for data recovery from hard drives only…I need to recover data from the cd.

I was able to find a program from Nero called multimounter which I was able to successfully load - was even told the driver install was correct & to please reboot…but no more information is provided on how to access this tool :confused:

In any event I’m not sure this tool will work…all I know it allows session selection…

Originally posted by nerorookie

Hi BoSkin thanks for replying, how’s the weather in Sweden?

I was under the impression those tools you kindly provided links to were for data recovery from hard drives only…I need to recover data from the cd.

Hi nerorookie,

The weather’s brilliant here - a lot of sunshine. At long last !!! The spring’s just around the corner. :smiley:

See, the reason why I gave you the link(s),
is that I’d recover lost and formatted stuff on HD as well as CDRs and diskettes -
I remember being stunned when seeing the “lost & found” stuff by FinalData I didn’t ever expect to see.

Well, that was just my suggestion, you know.