RecordNow opens invisible

“Invisible” is the best way I can put it. Its like the RecordNow window takes a snapshot of the corner of my desktop, and if I move the window around, it looks like I’m moving part of my wp & icons around. If I run the mouse over where the links would be, the pop-up descriptions show… but the Sonic window display does not change.

(At the risk of sounding really stupid), I’m having a difficult time finding what verision I have, but it should be quite new, as it came preinstalled on this laptop (Dell) when I got it 2 months ago.

Sonic’s support contact/chat page will not load. I put my registered email in and it just reloads the page.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Well, I took a stab and found the problem: Windowblinds. Weird thing is, I’ve never had this problem in the past with WB & RecordNow. I just added a “per application” setting and its cool now - but has anyone else encountered this?

I am brand new, 1st post. I have a similar problem. My limited edition (Dell) Sonic RecordNow 7.1 would, my word “vanish.” I found a workaround, but I WANT IT FIXED.

I have not gotten the hang of the forum, but this looked like a good place to jump in. I searched all over but could not decide on an appropriate area to post. So, let’s see where this gets me?

I have the story and solution if I am “in the right place?”

[QUOTE=sidiko;2013906]I am brand new, 1st post. I have a similar problem. My limited edition (Dell) Sonic RecordNow 7.1 would, my word “vanish.” I found a workaround, but I WANT IT FIXED.

I have not gotten the hang of the forum, but this looked like a good place to jump in. I searched all over but could not decide on an appropriate area to post. So, let’s see where this gets me?

I have the story and solution if I am “in the right place?”[/QUOTE]

Have you checked the Dell site for any fixes or patches to your software first yet??