RecordNow 4.6 is telling me to clean/change to blanc new disk. Doesn' start burning

vbimport

I’m using RecordNow 4.5 to burn DVD data disks untill recently.
With no reason at all, RecordNow is now telling me to use another disk or to clean the surfave of the current inserted disk.
I tried different types of disks -R and -RW, but nothing seems to help.
I upgraded to 4.6 DX, but it still doesn’t start to burn disks.
With Nero I can still produce disks, but because of incompatibility with some DVD drive’s I can’t use this.
Anyone can help?
:bigsmile:

I did not know that RecordNow Max had released a 4.6 update. Where did you find it?

You can find it here:
http://www.easy.co.jp/jrn45/sonyos/e/fs_download.html

Recordnow Max isn’t updated.
The 4.6 DX update is for Recordnow, not Recordnow Max

Originally posted by Fancy Franky
I’m using RecordNow 4.5 to burn DVD data disks untill recently.
With no reason at all, RecordNow is now telling me to use another disk or to clean the surfave of the current inserted disk.
I tried different types of disks -R and -RW, but nothing seems to help.
I upgraded to 4.6 DX, but it still doesn’t start to burn disks.
With Nero I can still produce disks, but because of incompatibility with some DVD drive’s I can’t use this.
Anyone can help?
:bigsmile:

A new post in this section tells you how to burn with Nero so that it will be compatible with your stand-alone player.

I’ve got the same problem as yours.
I cannot write onto Sony DVD+RW because of “bad disc”.
The suggestion is to clean the disc from fingerprints or scratches.
The problem is that the same problem is encountered with all That’s Write 2x.
Nero works fine, why?

I’ve received this problem when attempting to write the disc ,after ripping the contents of a non-protected disc to my hard drive. I don’t get it,99% of the time,I’m using a new disc,with no fingerprints of any kind… :confused:

Originally posted by Ruffrob
I’ve received this problem when attempting to write the disc ,after ripping the contents of a non-protected disc to my hard drive. I don’t get it,99% of the time,I’m using a new disc,with no fingerprints of any kind… :confused:

Have you checked the view->log from RecordNow?
I have seen that in some way IFEDIT (or DVDDecrypter, I have to find out) didnt’ create correctly the original dvd VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS image, according to RecordNow alert message.
Using DVDXCopy to create an image on hard disk, RecordNow accept it. Very strange.