Recording

vbimport

Not certain if this is the right place apologizes if it is not.
Panasonic DMR-ES 30VEB
Is it possible to time a recording on both DVR and VHS to record at the same time the same programme or two different programmes?
Would appreciate any help.
Ron

Yep, wrong section indeed.

@ BEDO3,

Perchance have you considered referring to your Panasonic DMR-ES30V Operating Instructions Manual?

Your Panasonic DMR-ES30V Operating Instructions Manual is available at ->

http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMRES30V.PDF

Regards,
bjkg

Many thanks for your very quick reply.
I have what is amusingly called the ‘Operators Instructions’ which as is usual with the instructions supplied with products, they very seldom tell you what you want to know.
The link you gave me to a proper manual, took me around one minute to find what I was looking for and the answer is you cannot schedule both VHS and DVD with programs that overlap if you do DVD takes priority.
Thank bjkg.
Ron.

The Panasonic UK support website has Operating Instructions for [B]VEB[/B] models that differ in important respects from US/Canadian models:

[QUOTE=VoxHumana;2492632]The Panasonic UK support website has Operating Instructions for [B]VEB[/B] models that differ in important respects from US/Canadian models:

Thanks VH very mysterious, that link you gave me cannot find my model number, I tried various formats leaving or including spaces using the complete model number or using an abridged version but
still nothing found, and yet the US link bjkg gave me worked, doesn’t make sense.
But thank you for trying.
Ron.

At the Panasonic UK support website go through the multiple choice menu and select DMR-ES30 and then there will appear two pages of options for variations of the DMR-ES30 models. One of those options will be for the DMR-ES30VEB even though that VEB variation will not be identified. See especially the English language DMR-ES30 manuals with the 20/12/2005 (date) 6.7MB version of the Operating Instructions is the VEB variation.

My what a performance, I eventually got there but the only offer for the 2006 version is the Operators Instructions consisting of only 6 pages, it appears to be an abridged version of the instructions that came with the product.
However, the link bjkg gave me is a full version and answers my query.
So I am a happy bunny.:smiley:
Thank you both for your help.
Ron.

Update…On looking at the 23/02/2005 which has the answer to my query on page 28 (the same page as the US one on bjkg link)
As my machine was purchased late 2006 that is why I chose the 2006 version,
Should have read your post properly as I see you suggested I looked at the 2005. (slap wrist):smiley:
Thanks once again.
Ron