Recording OGG from Napster files?

vbimport

I have just recorded a bunch of Napster files with Tunebite. I used the OGG format as I had read that there were problems with the mp3 format. How can I now convert these files to mp3? Or is there a program that will burn OGG to CD and let me play them on computer at work?

Google “ogg and mp3”

Okay, you turned WMA files into Ogg Vorbis files. If I were you I’d leave them like that.

As for burning a CD from them, you should be able to use Foobar2000 or dbPowerAmp to disk-write or decode those OGG’s to WAV’s and then you can burn an audio-CD from them.

As far as turning those OGG’s into MP3’s goes… I don’t recommend it. They would have sounded bad enough as WMA’s, and turning them into OGG’s would have made them sound even worse. Turning those OGG’s into MP3’s will make them sound even worse yet.
I recommend - if you want MP3 copies of these songs - to record from WMA->WAV->MP3 or just WMA->MP3.

can someone pretty please help me – if there is help …

I subscribe to musicmatch, and have a bunch of downloads - which I paid for - I’m trying to create a photo album/DVD for my kids and want to put music to the slideshow, but the dang thing won’t let me because the wma file is drm protected. Where in the world can I get .mp3 or .wav files so i can put music to the slideshow?? – or – is there a software (like movie maker2) that will allow dmr protected downloads to add to a slideshow?? :confused:

Any help would be ever so greatly appreciated!!

can someone pretty please help me – if there is help …

I subscribe to musicmatch, and have a bunch of downloads - which I paid for - I’m trying to create a photo album/DVD for my kids – I suck at scrapbooking – and want to put music to the slideshow, but the dang thing won’t let me because the wma file is drm protected. Where in the world can I get .mp3 or .wav files so i can put music to the slideshow?? – or – is there a software (similar to movie maker2) that will allow dmr protected downloads to add to a slideshow??

Any help would be ever so greatly appreciated!!

To convert use Advanced MP3 Converter, it is the easiest to find a ‘fix’ for.

How do you use musicstacker? asking me for license acquisiton and import to library but when trying to it does not show the songs.

tunebite if you convert to ogg format, what program do you use to convert to mp3 or wav format?

Musicstacker is no better than tunebite I notice no difference in quality or cut offs ( it still cuts off a few seocnds even in stacker )

bull shit I just used musicstacker every song has 1-4 second silence at the begining doing 1 song at a time or lots.

plus music stacker you HAVE to buy hence you are sitting here advertising your piece of crap software.

I have tried all the settings for music stacker and it comes no where near tunebite.

ROFL look at this advertising freak, what’s the commission you are getting or did you program the damn thing?

Tunebite = $10 musicstacker = $? and it comes with no support a shitty graphical interface.

Before you insult me for using bad ‘languages’ learn how to spell ‘lier’…

Yes everyone try Musicstacker and see how much of a piece of shit it is.

PS you never did tell me how the hell do I eliminate the 4 seconds of silence it puts on the begining of EVERY SINGLE song.

Good point.

(But, it’s spelled “liar”, by the way.)

:bigsmile: LOL!

Umm…he was spelling it the same as magaman

rofl magaman you are an advertising shithead.

You come here and in EVERY SINGLE THREAD post a link saying use this use this omg use this!!

And musicstacker sucks it’s added 3-5 second of silence to the begining of EVERY SINGLE SONG I have tried to convert…