Recording from TV

vbimport

EASIEST WAY TO RECORD FROM TV AND NOT HAVING TO PAY SAT OR CABLE COMPANYS

Welcome to the forum. Please turn off your Caps Lock, relax, and enjoy. If you don’t want to pay for satellite or cable you’re pretty much limited to Over the Air. Since I don’t know what part of the world you live in, I’d have to say a PVR (personal video recorder) would be the easiest.

[QUOTE=Sachimy;2486439]EASIEST WAY TO RECORD FROM TV AND NOT HAVING TO PAY SAT OR CABLE COMPANYS[/QUOTE]

So, where would you get the tuned tv signal from then?

its ok,may be he’s a non-techie.come on we should be soft to every1 over here.sharing knowledge and ideas and gaining some is the ultimate aim of this site or forum.
regards
pravash

Hi

Well the TV signal could come from a TV stick plugged in the USB slot of your PC. Im in the UK so I know it works here and you can record and pause live TV on your hard drive. Never tried a VCR connected, sounds like something you may not need.

Regards Sid

[QUOTE=sid450;2486776]Hi

Well the TV signal could come from a TV stick plugged in the USB slot of your PC. [/quote] That is a DVB-T system. If you don’t have a subscription card, you can only watch the Free-To-Air channels with it. Check out this special DVB-T in the UK wiki page.