Record my voice direct to CD

Hi,
do I need special software to record my voice direct to CD from my computer? I have a headset mic and speakers.
Thanks,
Jawiba

Jawiba
I’ve moved your post into a separate thread for you. Welcome to the forums, and I hope you find some answers for your question.

No you don’t need any special program as you can use the windows programs, just use the sound recorder and save in a special file or someplace then just record it using the WMP. Also that looks like a good program that tOnee1 mentioned also

Jimbo, the OP wants to record ‘direct to CD’. Will your method do that or does it only record to a file that you must later burn to a CD? Can you actually tell Sound Recorder to save the incoming audio to a blank CD? That would be kinda neat if it would work.

RM

[QUOTE=RichMan;2223254]Jimbo, the OP wants to record ‘direct to CD’. Will your method do that or does it only record to a file that you must later burn to a CD? Can you actually tell Sound Recorder to save the incoming audio to a blank CD? That would be kinda neat if it would work.

RM[/QUOTE]

No, the windows program, does what was stated above…

“just use the sound recorder and [I]save[/I] in a special file or someplace then just record(burn) it using the WMP.”

FWIW, neither does Audacity, send a recorded audio file ,“direct to CD”…