Recompiling TS video files

Hey all, hopefully someone out there can give me a few hints on this one…
OK so i d/l a movie from a torrent site, i burn it but the burn has black bars that id like to get rid of. Ive since deleted the d/l’d file.

My question is how can i put the files from the burnt DVD back onto my harddrive in the original form of the D/l’d file. Like take all the files in the TS Video folder and form them back to the original format of the d’led file. Sort of like as if i had just D/l’d it again…

Ive fooled with a few video converters but everytime i try to convert and burn it always comes out poorer than the original. Anyways any help would be appreciated… Thanks :bow:

You have three threads now with nearly the same title but clearly about different things.

The problem with this one seems to be that you are using terms which only gives us a vague idea what you are trying to do. “Recompile” means something specific and IME nothing to do with DVD-Video.

Presumably from this thread title it was a VIDEO_TS folder you had, then burned it to a DVD, deleted the original folder,at some later stage viewed the DVD, and only then saw the black bars. Now you want to apply some process to get rid of them.

Is that correct for starters?

[QUOTE=barfolot;2160519]Hey all, hopefully someone out there can give me a few hints on this one…
OK so i d/l a movie from a torrent site, i burn it but the burn has black bars that id like to get rid of. Ive since deleted the d/l’d file.

My question is how can i put the files from the burnt DVD back onto my harddrive in the original form of the D/l’d file. Like take all the files in the TS Video folder and form them back to the original format of the d’led file. Sort of like as if i had just D/l’d it again…

Ive fooled with a few video converters but everytime i try to convert and burn it always comes out poorer than the original. Anyways any help would be appreciated… Thanks :bow:[/QUOTE]

So WHY don’t you buy the original DVD then?