Recommendation for external cases for sammy drives

vbimport

so i been reading for the past 3 hours about external cases, and if i understand right not all teh internal dvd drive work well with just any external case all depends on the chip of the external case right?

My question is what external cases do you guy recommend for the new 18x 20x sammy drives?

I was looking at the new neo case , will that work with the any internal sammy drive. like the

202n

Thank for teh help.

That is an excellent case; I picked up four of them at that price. If you have a SATA Sammy I would recommend this enclosure for them:

http://www.galaxymetalgear.com/Products/5202.html

great, so the sammy drives should ran fine with the Neo case right?

the kipper: where are you buying your galaxy cases?

[QUOTE=pixelss;2017462]great, so the sammy drives should ran fine with the Neo case right?

the kipper: where are you buying your galaxy cases?[/QUOTE]

I think I got it from newegg; but not real sure now.

now if i don’t have a sata sammy, i just have a regular sammy it should work just fine with the neo case right?

[QUOTE=pixelss;2017740]now if i don’t have a sata sammy, i just have a regular sammy it should work just fine with the neo case right?[/QUOTE]
The Neo enclosure uses a NEC chipset, as do the external Samsung enclosures. There shouldn’t be a problem.

After reading and trying to find information on the 202 drivers, it look like the 203b is the hot burner now days, i have one issue, the 203b is sata, and the only sata external case is from galaxy, since i’m using this with my laptop, i need a usb2… so i was lookign for other options of dvd burner and i found the Pioneer DVR-115D.

is the NEo case wil work with the Pioneer DVR-115D? or which case do you gusy recommend for that burner?

Thank you