Recommendable Blu-Ray Combo drive

Hi!

I am observing the Blu-Ray drive market since a while, particularly the combo devices.

Within the next week I am going to buy such a Combo drive and want to ask for a reliable, fast and most important a silent drive.
Although the price for Blu-Ray writers isn’t much higher (i.e. the Optiarc BD-5300S is very affordable) than combos, I don’t want it at this time.

The count of Blu-Ray combo drive manufacturers (internal devices only) is manageable - LiteOn, LG, Samsung - so my choice currently tends to a Samsung SH-B123L, but a LiteOn iHes208 I would also accept (silver front bezel).

Because both of use a MediaTEK chipset, they should work with Opti Drive Control. The iHes208 is definitely supported (source: ODC homepage) .
Can anybody confirm this information and has tested it?

Unfortunately I didn’t find any information about copy protections in any review on the web, so can you prefer one device?
(sorry, I am a little out of date concerning copy protection on games)

Last point is the front bezel.
Over all the time since the production of Blu-Ray drives for computers I have never seen one drive with a beige/grey front bezel except for a Pioneer BDC-202.
Okay, the LiteOn iHes208 has a silver bezel, but this is not a perfect matching to my old-style beige/grey case.
Sorry, but I really couldn’t understand why they don’t offer such bezel at least as an option in retail packets.

Hope you can give me some good advice, what’s best for me.

Best,
pho3nix