Recommend a CD-R!

Please recommend a writer that is very fast and good!
I recommend Aopen 321248!

Good for what?

What is it you want the drive to be good for?
Audio, backing up games?

There is no simple answer to this question, if there was there would only be one drive on the market, bought by all…

I mean the price and Performance,which model is ecnomic?

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Good for what?

What is it you want the drive to be good for?
Audio, backing up games?

There is no simple answer to this question, if there was there would only be one drive on the market, bought by all… [/B]

Hi,administer!I’m New Here

The more you detail your question the easier it is for others to give you an answer that you are looking for…this applies to everyone, new or not…simply common sense…

It is the same as when going to a garage looking for a car and you ask the salesman ‘what is a good and fast car?’ without further details… A slick salesman will try to sell you Ferrari or Porsche, whereas an honest salesman (if that isn’t an oxymoron :wink: ) will ask for more information, such as budget restraints…

Is it really that hard to use common sense now and then? :wink:

But in answer to your question, if you have no further demands other than good quality in general, fast and reasonable price, go check out LiteOn drives…Plenty of information on this forum regarding this brand can be found.

okok,in detail…
I wonder if you guys can recommend a CD-R that’s Fast(over 20x) and stable and cheap(That’s the point)
Do I make my question clear?

get the liteon 24x
its great its cheap fast and compatible with SD2