126.96.36.199 beta - 22/12/2016
* Fix: MediaInfo estimator treated audio files as video files
188.8.131.52 beta - 21/12/2016
* New: Retired the old Direct Show framerate estimator for file playback
- MediaInfo.dll (https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo) is used instead
- Using the built-in estimator is no longer recommended for file playback
- Using the built-in estimator is no longer the default for file playback
- Windows 9x is no longer supported. May it rest in peace.
* New: Framerate cache was actually quite unusable.
The behavior is changed:
- default framerate will no longer stored in cache
- setting a default framerate will not stop automatic detection, automatic
detection will always override default framerate setting
- setting a framerate manually during playback will store it in the cache
- manually setting the framerate to "unknown/automatic" will delete if from the cache
- a manual framerate in the cache will stop automatic detection of the built-in estimator
- manually setting the framerate to "unknown" will enable automatic detection of the built-in estimator
ATTENTION: This is beta software!
As there are many changes to many parts of ReClock, things might not work right away as expected.