Recertified Canon iP4500 $45.99 at NewEgg

Anyone interested in an iP4500, this is a good deal. 3 day shipping to me was $6.99. At this time they have 16 available.

Awesome find, RookieRipper :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve seen used ones with no ink go for $60-$80 with $20-$30 shipping on eBay.

[QUOTE=RookieRipper;2227403]Yeah, I’ve seen used ones with no ink go for $60-$80 with $20-$30 shipping on eBay.[/QUOTE]
Yep, never buy a used printer with no ink tanks installed.
Guaranteed dried up/plugged printhead. Never leave a printhead uncovered for more than the few seconds that it takes to change tanks.

Tempting. It might be handy to have around if my ip4000 ever dies (last generation of canons that didn’t have chipped cartridges so easy to refill). Too bad I’m gonna buy a new tv any day now (so I’ll be broke after).

Already sold out. Cripes, the ink alone is worth more than that.:a

[QUOTE=RookieRipper;2227386]Anyone interested in an iP4500, this is a good deal. 3 day shipping to me was $6.99. At this time they have 16 available.

Thank you for the information that is really bargain.

I just did the price check to find out if this printer (Cannon PIXMA iP4500) is really $179.99 as “Newegg” claim to be, the price for next model of this printer which should be better (Cannon PIXMA iP4600) is $79.99 @ Fry’s and that should newegg rpicing information is not always reliable.

http://shop3.frys.com/product/5706932?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

NewEgg had a few new iP4500’s about a week and half ago and they sold them for $119.99 plus around $18-20 shipping.

Also, I believe that most Canon users feel that the iP4500 is better than iP4600. I’ve seen some comparison charts and from what I’ve seen, the iP4500 looks better.The iP4600 has less printhead nozzles, is a little slower on print speed and the ink cartridges contain less ink.

[QUOTE=TCAS;2228513]I just did the price check to find out if this printer (Cannon PIXMA iP4500) is really $179.99 as “Newegg” claim to be, the price for next model of this printer which should be better (Cannon PIXMA iP4600) is $79.99 @ Fry’s and that should newegg rpicing information is not always reliable.
http://shop3.frys.com/product/5706932?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG[/QUOTE]
The first word that comes to mind is nope. That’s probably not even a word.

1. iP4600 is not an improvement on iP4500
  2. ip4500 is highly desirable, out of production and short in supply
  3. $179.99 reflects market price
    4.There has been much said here and at Nifty-Stuff on this subject

Mine was just delivered. It looks perfect, not a scratch on it. Came complete with everything a new one comes with. New printhead, ink cartridges, white paper to use to align printhead, sample sheets of photo paper, manual and software CD. :bigsmile: :clap: :cool:

[QUOTE=RookieRipper;2230966]Mine was just delivered. It looks perfect, not a scratch on it. Came complete with everything a new one comes with. New printhead, ink cartridges, white paper to use to align printhead, sample sheets of photo paper, manual and software CD. :bigsmile: :clap: :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice… just wished I’d got in on the deal and got one or two but oh well maybe next time. :iagree: :bigsmile: