REboot Prob

vbimport

I have a Lenovo K450 2THD 16G Ram Win 8.1. All of a sudden when I start the computer, the
system boots but will not open. I have to reboot 3/4 x’s before it opens, and sometimes it will
not open for a couple of minutes after it boots. T.I.A.for any help.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2763565]I have a Lenovo K450 2THD 16G Ram Win 8.1. All of a sudden when I start the computer, the
system boots but will not open. I have to reboot 3/4 x’s before it opens, and sometimes it will
not open for a couple of minutes after it boots. T.I.A.for any help.[/QUOTE]

When you get it booted up, see what programs you have set to start with Windows, as a matter of fact just disable all your startup program, just use MS defaults, see if it starts okay, you can do this with the msconfig in the RUN command. Then if it starts okay just enable your programs one by one to see where the issue is.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2763644]When you get it booted up, see what programs you have set to start with Windows, as a matter of fact just disable all your startup program, just use MS defaults, see if it starts okay, you can do this with the msconfig in the RUN command. Then if it starts okay just enable your programs one by one to see where the issue is.[/QUOTE]

The only proven method of finding where it akes :wink:
If it does not help, ask yourself what have I installed or attached lately…