Realplayer help

vbimport

Uh hey. I have a DVD Rip (I think), and its a .mov file. I have realplayer and quicktime installed, and everything is up to date. When I try to play the Rip, it wont work. I always get the same error “Could not playback”. What do I do to play it?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Can you provide more details? Download gspot and post here the screen. It gives a lot of information about the movie, and the codecs used to make it.

In this way is possible to see if your computer need the installation of another proper codec.

[QUOTE=Kmann382;2041082]Uh hey. [B]I have a DVD Rip (I think)[/B], and [B]its a .mov file.[/B] I have realplayer and quicktime installed, and everything is up to date. When I try to play the Rip, it wont work. I always get the same error “Could not playback”. What do I do to play it?[/QUOTE]

Somethings not right there…

You should go into “folder options” in Windows and click on the “view” tab and uncheck “hide extensions for known file types”. That way you always know what type of file you are opening. It may keep you from getting a virus one day by clicking on an unknown file type. You should also try a different media player, VLC player or GOM player are both pretty good.