Reallocation problem

vbimport

I’m using the newest version of anydvd and Nero Recode 2 and on nearly all the movies I burn it just started to give me this reallocation problem. I’ve been using these products for about a year with no problems until now, what should I do?

You can use elby CloneDVD2 to copy to disc, then use Nero Recode on these files.

I would really consider getting CloneDVD2 from slysoft as it has proven to be flawless in copying. Just my opinion though.

You should ensure you’re using the latest version of Recode (look for an update on Nero’s site).

1. The best way to rip using Anydvd is to use Clonedvd2. If you can’t or are not willing to do that, this is how you rip using Anydvd:

2. With the latest version of Anydvd running, drag and drop the video_ts folder to your desktop using Windows Explorer. Alternatively, you don’t need to rip at all and can just directly import the disc into whatever burning application you want, provided Anydvd is running in the background. You don’t necessarily need to rip first at all. Not having to rip first at all is one major advantage of using Anydvd.

3. If you can’t get what you want using #1 and #2 first, then you right click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select rip video-dvd to hard disk–but only if methods 1 and 2 fail first. This method uses an old version of FixVTS, which is often not required.

If I am using choice number 2 from the above post I was wondering if I have to also drag the AudioT_S file to the desktop as well?

No. The Audio_ts folder is useless.

But I would just open the original disc from within Recode instead if you’re just testing.

wwell I usually opened and did everything from recode in the beginning and than it gave me this reallocation problem so youre saying once I drop the video folder to my desktop I should just burn that folder through recode?

Yes, but you’ll probably get the same error message.

If you do get the same error message, I would try step 3 and select “Remove unreferenced and blank cells”

What movie are you trying to backup, and what region is the disc in?

right now im trying to burn region one crank but I keep getting this problem with all movies

I have Recode 2.3.7.0, and I’m certainly not experiencing this rellocation issue with all movies with Anydvd. Granted, I don’t use Recode very often with Anydvd–but I’m certainly not seeing this problem with the movies I’ve tried with it.

What version of Nero are you using? Recode from Nero 6.x required people to import movies from their burner if they had more than one optical drive installed on their systems.

Yeah, I just tried Recode 2.3.7.0 and Anydvd 6.1.0.7, and I didn’t receive any errors with Dead Man’s Chest Region 1. I am unable to reproduce this error you’re getting with all movies.

As Tru mentioned, you can rip with Clonedvd2 and then use Recode on those files. That would be the ideal solution.