Real Doll! :D

vbimport

Hmmm…i was just watching a documentry and they were discussing about how a person originally were making life-sized dolls, which then turned out into a business for the sex industry…

Damn…those doll’s looking so real…and near then end, they were discussing how more realistic they can get in the future, and there was one guy who had already started to touch on that, making android doll’s…

Lol…and oh yea…by the way, there was this dirty guy (mid 50’s, maybe remind’s of someone here, lol), who said they got one, to remind him of his ex-wife (18yrs old), and like he took picture of the doll, while he fucked it, and digitally changed the face, replacing it with his ex-wife’s face…oh yea and another thing, lol…there was a guy who got the company to make a dog doll, to fufil his fantasy, damn these ppl are screwed up.

Soon you will be able to own your own sex clone-all you would have to do is rip out a chunk of Pamela Anderson’s hair…

I saw a documentary once about RealDoll owners (don’t ask ;)), and there was a guy in Japan who had something like 6 or 8 RealDolls!

i want one! :wink: :smiley:

I’m happy as hell just looking at your Avatar!! What the hell would I do with a Real Doll? My work would be calling me all the time wondering if I was ever coming back. All the local bars would be going out of business because they lack my business. My friends would miss me. It would be pure hell. As you can see this would have a significant effect on the local economy. So, maybe it’s not such a good idea.

Some of my favouarte FAQs from the RealDoll FAQ Page

:bigsmile:

www.realdoll.com forgot, the link…

OK who ever needs to have sex with a doll …is one big time LOSER>…get a real girl…ask her out…take her somewhere nice…i’m sure you’ll at least get blown…geeze…people

They all want that, I used to hope that they liked the local bar :slight_smile:

I like the local gentleman’s club…take a guy there let him get excited…he can see boob-age…and not touch…so i’m guaranteed…some !!! :iagree: granted i’m not your typical female …but still i appreciate another female’s form…and if shes LUCKY she might go home with us… :wink:

Ok… it goes something like this I think…
I think by the time you are using inflatable animals your life has lost all meaning.

i need to get me a sexy southerner

I like the sound of everything you said there. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I think the people are kinda in a vicious circle, I mean, who would want a relationship with a guy that allready has a girlfriend/dog that is a doll.

Ben :slight_smile:

Okay, I gotta go now.

But it might keep a lot of weirdo’s from doing even worse things (rape etc.)

Believe me once you meet the woman who lets you forget dolls.

I waited 35 years, but it was worth the wait.

You see what I mean:

You really didn’t just say that, did you? Sorry! Rape is a crime of VIOLENCE. Not a sex crime. People don’t say to themselves, “Thank god I got this blow-up doll, now I don’t have to go out and rape that neighbor girl.” Sorry!! I didn’t mean to go off on a rant here. We’re just having fun with this thread. Carry on!!

It dont think it would reduce the amount of rape/sexual assault etc (I thought rape was a crime mainly done for the feeling of power, not for sexual fufilment, maybe both, I dont know). But anyway, things like this would probably warp there view of women even more, possibly leading to even more sexual crime, not less.

Ben :slight_smile:

Oh Veronica Vaughn! So hot! Want to touch the hiney! Arrroooooooo!