Reading/Writing Error Control - DvdFab 5

vbimport

hi guys well iv got a problem when im ripping a dvd from Dvdfab 5 i get this error Reading/Writing Error Control (error while reading! Please choose what to do?)Retry, Abort, Ignore, Ignore all. i took a screen shot of the error here > http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/Darksony/stupidfuckinerror.jpg iv searched google for awhile for a solution but no luck i usually choose ignore all and the rip seems to be fine that i know of but of course i dont want to ignore the problem if there is one and yes i know i can go to settings and select “ignore reading errors automatically” but like i said i dont want to ignore i want to solve whats wrong :confused: i know theres nothing wrong with the dvd or my dvd drive because i can burn a music videos without any errors and also iv tried the same exact dvd but with Xilisoft DVD to MP4 Converter 4 and rips perfectly without any errors also this error happens with every dvd i use original or recorded from my dvd or a video camera doesnt matter it all sums up to the same error. iv tried reinstalling but no luck … im running win vista ultimate 32bit my dvd drive is a lite-on lh-20a1l if anyone know how to fix this problem i would be very thankful :bow:

[QUOTE=ihatethiserror;2091562]hi guys well iv got a problem when im ripping a dvd from Dvdfab 5 i get this error Reading/Writing Error Control (error while reading! Please choose what to do?)Retry, Abort, Ignore, Ignore all. i took a screen shot of the error here > http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/Darksony/stupidfuckinerror.jpg iv searched google for awhile for a solution but no luck i usually choose ignore all and the rip seems to be fine that i know of but of course i dont want to ignore the problem if there is one and yes i know i can go to settings and select “ignore reading errors automatically” but like i said i dont want to ignore i want to solve whats wrong :confused: i know theres nothing wrong with the dvd or my dvd drive because i can burn a music videos without any errors and also iv tried the same exact dvd but with Xilisoft DVD to MP4 Converter 4 and rips perfectly without any errors also this error happens with every dvd i use original or recorded from my dvd or a video camera doesnt matter it all sums up to the same error. iv tried reinstalling but no luck … im running win vista ultimate 32bit my dvd drive is a lite-on lh-20a1l if anyone know how to fix this problem i would be very thankful :bow:[/QUOTE]

What kinda file is it and what is the title? Do you have the source media, maybe you should try from the source and not a file. Does the source play properly??

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2091564]What kinda file is it and what is the title? Do you have the source media, maybe you should try from the source and not a file. Does the source play properly??[/QUOTE]

the source is from my lite-on lh-20a1l Pic … aka from an DVD+R finalized dvd disk that i recorded from my dvd home player (Panasonic DMR-ES46V) iv tried the disk on my ps2 and plays well as does with other dvd players. any more info that could help you help me please ask

Please go to the dvdfab forum and at the top of the forum page there is a download for ver 5.0.5.5.beta and download that what happened is your recorder made it a dvd-ram more than liklely and the new version of dvdfab should take care of that

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2091833]Please go to the dvdfab forum and at the top of the forum page there is a download for ver 5.0.5.5.beta and download that what happened is your recorder made it a dvd-ram more than liklely and the new version of dvdfab should take care of that[/QUOTE]

thanks bro for saving my money worths i dl 5.0.5.8.beta and no more error

[quote=ihatethiserror;2092461]thanks bro for saving my money worths i dl 5.0.5.8.beta and no more error[/quote] YW and glad it worked out for you and BTW welcome to CD Freaks also if you have anymore problems please visit the DVDFAB Forum where I am sure you will receive excellant help :iagree::iagree::iagree:

Yep good idea Jimbo; bit late to matter with this one, but I’ve just moved it there.