Read/Write control error for several movies

Having trouble copying disater movie, pineapple express and my best friends girl. Pop up states “read/write error control” with options to retry, ignore, igonore all, and abort. What am I doing wrong i have tried using IMG Burn, nero , and vso. Am I doing something wrong?

[QUOTE=Nalfein1;2205077]Having trouble copying disater movie, pineapple express and my best friends girl. Pop up states “read/write error control” with options to retry, ignore, igonore all, and abort. What am I doing wrong i have tried using IMG Burn, nero , and vso. Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

This error message you’re getting doesn’t sound like any error mesage I’ve seen from Fab… might be a Windows error, which could mean a software conflict with Fab and something else on your system.

Can you send a screen shot and more details about when it happened, etc. etc.?

O’C

:slight_smile:

Try going into common settings [B]–>[/B] Read and select "Ignore all read errors"
also make sure PathPlayer is set as “Always enabled”

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2205764]Try going into common settings [B]–>[/B] Read and select "Ignore all read errors"
also make sure PathPlayer is set as “Always enabled”[/QUOTE]

thanks will let you know if that works

If this has happened a lot, windows may have put the drive in PIO transfer mode, check before proceeding.

[QUOTE=signals;2205792]If this has happened a lot, windows may have put the drive in PIO transfer mode, check before proceeding.[/QUOTE]yes very good advice!

I’d try ripping to the hard drive first, use any DVD program you use, if needed, to shrink the file size or don’t do that if you’re going to use a dual layer blank, then use image burn to get the layer break and then burn to a blank. It looks like you’re using the latest DVDFab.
I backed up all 3 ripping to the hard drive first using 5.2.3.2

im having this same problem, i also noticed when i choose my dvd burner, drive e, it wont show the cd burner but a folder instead. It shows the folder icon and says E:\ then when i click on start error msg comes up saying:

Failed to Create Directory
E:\MainMovie\21\

any help would be great!

If you receive the read/retry error then change pathplayer settings to always enabled. Now for choosing the DVD burner as target go into common settings DVD to DVD and make sure the default output type is your DVD writer

Im getting the same error for Pineapple Express while trying to rip to the hard drive. Seems its a common problem with this movie from what i’ve read.

Nalfein1 has gottn the issue resolved so the answer to resolve your problem may also be found in this thread :smiley: