Read This!

Anyone of you who is looking for a good Book to read - or anyone who has not read "The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy
". I recommend all of you (those who are interested in reading books) to read it and don’t forget the other parts ( The Restaurant at the End of the Universe; Life, the Universe and Everything; So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish; Mostly Harmless). The author is Douglas Adams.
Comments are welcome!

(You don’t need a computer for this):wink:

F.P.

Yeah I read this book last year in the seventh grade and although it’s very interesting, it’s alot of nonsense and the storyline is hard to understand (that’s the way the book’s supposed to be, right?).

The fish with the heads sewn on and hitchin’ a ride on the bulls and other stuff is very funny.

Read this book for a good laugh, but you will have a hard time summarizing it! (for school or whatever!)

This is one of the most productive posts Ive seen in a long time. Ill check out that book soon.

That is a good book to read. And it makes you think also.

There are several good authors. But a lot of people dont take the time to read anymore.

Ive been reading alot of fantasy books lately like stuff from R.A.
Salvatore and Terry Goodkind.

Excellent series of books. Read them 14 years ago in my junior year of high school.

Read This!

*** done *** :slight_smile: