Re-send confirmation e-mail?

vbimport

A long time ago (2004?) I attempted to register with the account Homeless, but I never received a confirmation e-mail. I was wondering if it was possible to switch accounts as I always forget to put the 2 there.

[QUOTE=Homeless2;2031687]A long time ago (2004?) I attempted to register with the account Homeless, but I never received a confirmation e-mail. I was wondering if it was possible to switch accounts as I always forget to put the 2 there.[/QUOTE]
I would pm Da_Taxman…:iagree:

I just resent the activation code. However I think it would be a better idea to simply remove the old account and rename “homeless2” to “homeless” instead.

Please let me know (here or in a PM) if that’s OK with you.

Whichever one is easier for you is fine by me. Thanks for sending me the e-mail again

[QUOTE=Homeless2;2031687]A long time ago (2004?) I attempted to register with the account Homeless, but I never received a confirmation e-mail. I was wondering if it was possible to switch accounts as I always forget to put the 2 there.[/QUOTE]
Suggestion, download Roboform, free for 10 passwords, will automatically fill in username, password.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2031722]I just resent the activation code. However I think it would be a better idea to simply remove the old account and rename “homeless2” to “homeless” instead.

Please let me know (here or in a PM) if that’s OK with you.[/QUOTE]Accounts can be merged as well…keeping all user stats…

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2031951]Accounts can be merged as well…keeping all user stats…[/QUOTE]
Which stats do you mean for a user awaiting email confirmation and did not have a single post? :confused:

Anyway. Going to merge them to Homeless now.

thanks for all the help guys

[QUOTE=Liggy;2031963]Which stats do you mean for a user awaiting email confirmation and did not have a single post? :confused:

Anyway. Going to merge them to Homeless now.[/QUOTE]
Overlooked that part…then either solution would result in the same…sorry for any confusion